The Umpqua Bank Visa Business Rewards Plus Card gives you 20,000 bonus points, 3% cash back in the category you spend the most, and 1.5% cash back on all other purchases, plus the $99 annual fee is waived for the first year.
You can apply for the Umpqua Bank Visa Business Rewards Plus Card if you reside in Idaho, California, Nevada, Oregon or Washington, where Umpqua Bank offers branch locations.
If you don’t live in a qualifying state, then you may wish to consider the Chase Ink Business Credit Cards instead for a variety of benefits and new applicant incentives.
Umpqua Business Rewards Plus Card Details
- Earn 20,000 bonus reward points after $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months, which you can redeem for $200 cash back, gift cards, travel savings or merchandise.
- Earn 3 points per $1 in the category that you spend the most: cellular phone services, hotels, or airlines.
- Earn 1.5 points per $1 on all other card purchases.
- There is no limit to the amount of points that you can earn, and points do not expire for 5 years.
- Your first year is free, and then a $99 annual fee applies.
- Get free employee cards with individual credit limits.
- Get an online expense management tool to help organize and track your spending.
- The creditor and issuer of these Cards is Elan Financial Services.
- All applicants must be U.S. citizens at least 18 years of age living in California, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, or Nevada.
You can apply online for the Umpqua Bank Visa Business Rewards Plus Card to open a new account today.
Earn $200 Bonus for New Applicants
You’ll get 20,000 bonus points after you spend a minimum of $2,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of opening your new account.
The bonus points will be credited to your account within 6 to 8 weeks of meeting the spending requirement.
The reward points can be redeemed as a $200 cash deposit to an Umpqua Bank Checking Account or savings account within 7 business days or as a $200 statement credit to your credit card account within 1 to 2 billing cycles.
Earn 3% Cash Back on Your Biggest Spending Category
You will earn a total of 3 reward points per $1 spent in the 1 category that has the highest total net purchases charged to your account during each billing cycle.
This includes the following categories: airlines, cellular phone services, or hotels.
They factor the spending amounts for the 3 reward points during each billing cycle, so you will benefit each billing cycle as your spending fluctuates between different categories.
If you spend more on travel during a billing cycle, you’ll get 3 points in that category, and if you spend more on cellular phone services in the next billing cycle, you’ll get 3 points in that category.
Otherwise, you’ll earn 1.5 point on every other $1 that you spend on the Umpqua Bank Visa Business Rewards Plus Card.
$99 Annual Fee Waived First Year
Even though there is a $99 annual fee for this card, the annual fee is waived for the first year of card membership.
That means you can qualify for the $200 cash back bonus within your first 3 months, and then you still have 9 months to decide if the card will be worth paying the annual fee in future years.
Take advantage of the Umpqua Bank Visa Business Rewards Plus Card for residents of Idaho, California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington to get a $200 cash back bonus on a new business credit card account.