Open a SoFi Active Investing Account to buy or sell stocks (and pieces of stock) with no transaction fees and no account minimums.
To earn a $50 SoFi Active Investing Account Bonus, you must open and fund a new SoFi Active Investing Account with at least $1,000.
It’s fast, free and easy to open a SoFi Active Investing Account, and you’ll get $50 in free stock with $1,000 of initial funding.
Check out this SoFi Money $50 Account Bonus as well to open a new money management account for $100 in total bonuses.
About SoFi Invest
SoFi Invest offers both Active Investing and Automated Investing accounts as well as ETFs.
You can trade stocks and ETFs yourself with Active Investing starting at only $1.
SoFi will build a portfolio based on your long-term goals with Automated Investing.
There are no transaction fees and no management fees charged by SoFi Invest.
SoFi Active Investing Account
- Buy and Sell Individual Stocks at No Cost.
- No Account Minimums, No Account Fees, and No Transaction Fees.
- Purchase Fractional Shares (Stock Bits) to Own Any Company Starting at $1.
SoFi Automated Investing Account
- Let SoFi Build and Manage a Portfolio for You.
- No Account Management Fees.
- Plan Multiple Investment Goals.
- Auto Rebalancing on Quarterly Basis.
- Diversification of Your Money.
- Start Investing with Only $1.
- Make a 1-time Investment or Set Up Recurring Payments.
- SoFi’s Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs) Provide Low-Cost Portfolio Diversification.
- Spread Your Investment across Many Different Companies.
- Fees are Waived on SoFi Select 500 and SoFi Next 500 ETFs for at least the First Year.
- Avoid Paying Trading Fees on SoFi ETFs when you Invest for Free with SoFi Active Investing.
Get $50 Bonus with SoFi Active Investing
Get a $50 SoFi Active Investing Bonus when you open your new account.
In order to qualify, you must fund your SoFi Active Investing Account with at least $1,000.
You will receive $50 worth of free stock within 10 days of qualifying.
If you open a SoFi Automated Investing Account, the $50 bonus will not apply to your account.
SoFi Invest $50 Referral Bonus Program
The SoFi Invest Referral Program lets you earn a $50 bonus for sharing SoFi Invest.
In order to be a referrer, you must have a SoFi Invest account (either an Automated Invest account or an Active Invest account).
However, the referee must open a new SoFi Active Investing Account in order to qualify.
The SoFi referral bonus does not apply to new Automated Investing Accounts.
For every qualified referral, the referrer will receive $50 in free stock, and the referee will receive $50 worth of stock.
There is a $1,000 minimum initial funding requirement in order to qualify for the referral bonus.
Only 1 $50 new account bonus will be awarded to the referee, regardless of how many account are opened and funded.
The referee must not have or have had an existing funded SoFi Invest account previously.
A referrer may receive up to $10,000 in cumulative referral and welcome bonuses under all SoFi Referral Programs within any calendar year.
SoFi Invest Referral Bonuses and Invest Welcome Bonuses are each considered miscellaneous income and may be reportable to the IRS on Form 1099-MISC (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
You may also wish to participate in the SoFi Lending Referral Program to earn even more bonuses with SoFi loans.