GROUNDFLOOR is a real estate investing marketplace that is open to both non-accredited and accredited investors who can invest in short-term, high-yield returns that are backed by real estate.
You can invest in a portfolio of individual real estate loans for as low as $10 and earn returns from 7%-14%, depending on your personal investment criteria.
Get $100 GROUNDFLOOR Bonus: Just visit this GROUNDFLOOR $100 Bonus Referral Link, create a free investor account, link your bank account, fund your new GROUNDFLOOR account with a minimum of $1,000, and invest at least $1,000 in closed, fully funded loans to qualify for an extra $100 bonus to use toward your investments ($100 will be credited 30 days after the $1,000 is invested).
GROUNDFLOOR Investor Account Features
- GROUNDFLOOR’s investment platform offers high-yield, short-term real estate investments to the general public – both non-accredited and accredited investors.
- Individual investors can participate directly in real estate investment loans on a fractional basis for as low as $10.
- Typical loans have returned 10% annually on a 6-12 month term.
- GROUNDFLOOR loans are secured by the underlying real estate asset.
- Prior to offering, every loan is pre-funded by GROUNDFLOOR after a thorough vetting of the borrower’s experience, credit worthiness, and business plan, plus an assessment of the property value on an as-is and as-improved basis.
- GROUNDFLOOR approves only 5% of the loans they screen, and they are so confident in their underwriting standards that they actually pre-fund most of the loans they offer.
- GROUNDFLOOR Investor Accounts are 100% free to open and maintain.
How To Earn $100 GROUNDFLOOR Investor Account Bonus
1. Visit this GROUNDFLOOR $100 Bonus Referral Link and click the “Get Started” button to register for an account.
2. Link your personal bank account to your new GROUNDFLOOR account (accounts can be linked instantly).
3. Fund a minimum of $1,000 from your linked bank account to your new GROUNDFLOOR account.
4. Invest a minimum of $1,000 in closed, fully funded GROUNDFLOOR LROs or GROUNDFLOOR Notes.
5. Once you have invested $1,000 or more in closed, fully funded loans, you will receive a $100 investment credit 30 days after your qualifying investments.
6. The $100 investment credit can only be used toward the purchase of any GROUNDFLOOR investment (investments start at a minimum of $10).
7. If you do not invest the $100 credit within 1 year of issuance, it will expire and be removed from your GROUNDFLOOR account.
About GROUNDFLOOR Real Estate Lending Marketplace
GROUNDFLOOR is a real estate lending marketplace that is open to non-accredited investors as well as accredited investors.
A real estate investor (known as a borrower) can secure a loan through GROUNDFLOOR rather than a traditional bank or a hard money lender to finance a residential real estate project.
The borrower submits a loan application, and GROUNDFLOOR reviews and underwrites the loan using their loan grading engine.
Both accredited and non-accredited investors can then browse the summary view of loans funding on the GROUNDFLOOR marketplace or view more information on the loan detail page for each loan.
You can decide when, how much and where to invest your money, starting with investments as low as $10.
Once a loan is fully funded, a closing is initiated with the borrower, and when the loan closes, the borrower draws money according to a schedule, and uses the funds to complete the renovation or rehab project.
The property is then listed, sells, and eventually closes.
At closing, the borrower repays investors via Groundfloor, and a lump sump of principal invested plus interest earned is deposited into your GROUNDFLOOR Investor Account.
The balance in your GROUNDFLOOR Investor Account can be withdrawn or reinvested in other projects.
Through this methodology, GROUNDFLOOR is able to offer short-term, high-yield returns that are backed by real estate.
Typical loans have returned 10% annually on a 6 to 12 month term.
GROUNDFLOOR Give $100, Get $100 Referral Program
GROUNDFLOOR has introduced a new referral program that provides both current and new investors with a $100 bonus investing credit to use on GROUNDFLOOR.
When you refer your friends to GROUNDFLOOR who transfer a minimum of $1,000 from a linked bank account into their GROUNDFLOOR account and invest at least $1,000 in closed, fully funded loans, you will each earn $100 toward GROUNDFLOOR investments.
In order to participate in the GROUNDFLOOR referral program, you must have a registered GROUNDFLOOR Investor Account with a linked bank account.
You can access your unique GROUNDFLOOR Referral Link under the pull-down menu for your investor account.
There is no limit to the amount of investment credits that you can earn for sharing GROUNDFLOOR.
The restricted credits that you earn for referrals can only be used toward the purchase of any GROUNDFLOOR investment.
The $100 restricted credit cannot be withdrawn as cash until after it has been invested in GROUNDFLOOR loans, and if the restricted credit is not used within 1 year of issuance, it will expire and be removed from your GROUNDFLOOR account.
You may also be interested in this Kiavi $350 Bonus when you make real estate loan investments.