Stockpile is a stock gifting service that lets you give the gift of stocks to your family and friends (or yourself), just like you would purchase a retail gift card.
Plus, if you sign up via this Stockpile $5 Bonus Link, you will get $5 of free stock just for creating a free Stockpile account (this offer is better than the referral bonus, which requires a $10 purchase).
How To Get $5 Sign-Up Bonus, $5 Apple Stock and $5 Google Stock
1. Sign up via this Stockpile $5 Bonus Link to get $5 of any stock for free (available for new members).
2. Visit this Free Apple Stock Link to get $5 of free Apple Stock (available for new and current members).
3. Visit this Free Google Stock Link to get $5 of free Google Stock (available for new and current members).
The free Apple Stock and Google Stock offers are available to both new and current customers, so it should be stackable with the $5 bonus for new users as well.
Free Google Stock for Everyone – Updated 10/4/2017: To coincide with the Google Pixel Event this week, Stockpile is giving away free Google stock. After you sign up through this $5 Bonus Link to get $5 of free stock, you can visit this Free Google Stock Link to get your free Google Stock.
Free Apple Stock for Everyone – Updated 9/15/2017: To coincide with the Apple Event this week and 10-year iPhone anniversary, Stockpile is giving away free Apple stock. After you sign up through this $5 Bonus Link to get $5 of free stock, you can visit this Free Apple Stock Link to get your free Apple Stock.
- Buy Stock for as little as $1 with Fractional Shares.
- Nearly 1,000 Different Stocks and ETFs with Stockpile.
- Stock Gift Cards set at Affordable Denominations ($25, $50, $100).
- Available Online and in 14,000 Retail Locations across the Country.
- Share a Wish List, so that People Can Give You Stock.
- Give a Gift of Stock and Invest in Someone Else’s Future.
- Refer a Friend and Get Free Stock.
With Stockpile, you can buy fractional shares of stock in publicly-traded companies, so that rather than buying an entire share of stock, you can get just the amount you want.
Stockpile allows you to either keep the stock that you buy for yourself or gift it to someone else by sending them a physical or digital stock gift card.
Stockpile offers more than 1,000 stocks and ETFs to choose from, including Apple, Alphabet (Google), Disney, Facebook, Tesla, Nike, Snap, S&P 500 EFTs, and many more.
There is a fee of 99 cents per stock plus 3% of your order for all orders on Stockpile, and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal.
$5 Free Stock for New Stockpile Customers (No Purchase Requirement)
Sign up for a free account via this Stockpile $5 Bonus Link to get $5 in free stock just for creating your new Stockpile account.
You just have to create a free Stockpile account in order to receive your $5 in free stock, and there is no additional purchase requirement to redeem your $5 free stock bonus.
You will receive $5 of your favorite stock in your new Stockpile account, with your choice of Apple, Tesla, Amazon, Snap, Disney, or thousands of other stocks.
Please note that this special $5 free stock offer is better than the $5 referral bonus, because you do not need to make a purchase to qualify, while the referral program requires a $10 purchase.
$5 Stockpile Sign-Up Bonus via Referral ($10 Purchase Requirement)
1. Visit this Stockpile $5 Referral Link to join for free.
2. Purchase your first stock for yourself or eGift for someone else of $10 or more.
3. Get $5 of free stock after your first $10 minimum purchase, which will be credited to your account in a separate transaction.
4. You can then buy $5 in free stock or convert your $5 credit to buy a retail gift card for Target or other stores.
There is a fee of 99 cents per stock plus 3% of your order, which covers the trading commission and the credit/debit card fee. PayPal payments are available as well.
Stockpile Referral Program Bonuses
Once you create a free Stockpile account, you can participate in the Stockpile Refer-A-Friend Program to earn an extra $5 bonus for each new user that you refer.
When you refer a new user to Stockpile, you will both get $5 of free stock when they buy their first stock or eGift of $10 or more.
You can refer new users to Stockpile with your unique Stockpile Referral Link as well as by sharing on social media and via email.
You can redeem your $5 referral rewards toward future Stockpile stock purchases as well as for retail gift cards from select merchants.
There is no limit to the amount of referral rewards that you can earn from Stockpile.
Please feel free to exchange Stockpile referral links in the comments below this article with other readers.