Giftly is a corporate gift card sending service that lets your business send gift cards to your customers, clients, partners, associates, and employees that are perfect for corporate rewards, customer loyalty, holiday gifts, referral incentives, and more.
Plus, when you sign up via this Giftly $100 Bonus Referral Link, you will receive a $100 Giftly Gift Card bonus when you send at least $2,500 of non-canceled gift value within 90 days of account creation.
Please note that this offer is not displayed on the landing page, but you will receive it upon meeting the qualifications as long as you sign up via the referral link. Giftly is available for both individuals who wish to send gift cards to friends and family as well as corporations that wish to make bulk gift card orders, but the $100 referral bonus is only available to corporate gift card customers at this time.
About Giftly Corporate Gift Card Sending Service
Giftly lets your business send corporate gift cards and make gift card bulk orders to provide to your customers, employees, and business partners for any occasion.
You can enable your team to quickly send gift cards, easily order in bulk or one at a time, customize with your brand and a message, and have the gift cards delivered by email or by mail.
They are perfect for corporate rewards, customer loyalty, referral programs, holiday gifts, and more.
Giftly Corporate accounts make it easy to send gift cards in bulk or send gift cards to specific individuals.
For example, Giftly can allow your Retention Team to send gift cards to power users, or empower your Support Team to make amends with users by sending gift cards.
Through the Giftly Corporate portal, you can send gifts in bulk, create templates with your branding, view invoices, track orders, and invite new corporate users.
There is no charge to set up your Giftly Corporate account, and your account will be available right away.
How Giftly Corporate Works
1. Your business can give a gift card via email, text, print out, or a high-quality greeting card in the mail.
2. The recipient chooses the most convenient way to receive the gift: as a gift card in the mail or as a credit to their credit card, debit card, bank account, or PayPal account.
3. You can suggest something that you think the recipient would like, and the recipient can share with you how they spent the money.
- Use custom designs to extend your brand experience by writing a friendly message and uploading your logo or custom images.
- Make your gifts the same or personalize for each recipient.
- Buy gift cards one at a time or in bulk, for any denomination up to $1,000.
- Email gifts are delivered shortly after purchase.
- Printed greeting cards ship in 1-2 business days.
- Completely self-service tools offered at no charge to corporate customers for ordering, team management, billing and reporting.
- No wait time for order processing.
- Access all gifts sent by your team in a single place.
- Giftly handles all customer support needs of your gift recipients.
- Gifts never expire and can easily be resent if needed.
- Recipients receive a gift code by email or on a greeting card.
- Recipients enter the gift card code at www.giftly.com and choose how to receive the funds: as a credit to a credit card, as a physical gift card, as a PayPal transfer, or as a deposit to their bank account.
- Recipients are free to spend their gift card amount where you suggested or somewhere else.
- A nominal service fee is charged to the gifter at purchase to cover bank processing fees and redemption costs.
- If mail delivery is selected at purchase, we print and ship a custom greeting card designed by the gifter. All costs of printing, fulfilment and postage for this card are covered by the additional service fee.
- The advantage of Giftly is that the recipient gets to choose the way to receive the gifted funds that is most convenient for them.
- Recipients will not be charged any additional fees to redeem their gift.
The purchase fee covers the costs of hosting and maintaining this service, the credit card processing fees, the banking fees, and the cost of redeeming gifts.
There are no additional fees to recipients, regardless of their redemption choice.
- $1 – $25 Gift Card = $4 Fee.
- $26 – $50 Gift Card = $5 Fee.
- $51 – $75 Gift Card = $6 Fee.
- $76 – $100 Gift Card = $7 Fee.
- $101 – $150 Gift Card = $9 Fee.
- $151 – $200 Gift Card = $11 Fee.
- $201 – $300 Gift Card = $15 Fee.
- $301 – $500 Gift Card = $20 Fee.
- $501 – $600 Gift Card = $25 Fee.
- $601 – $800 Gift Card = $30 Fee.
- $801 and up Gift Card = $35 Fee.
- USPS Priority Mail = $5 Fee.
- Greeting Cards = $4 – $5 Fee.
- e-Greeting Card = $1 Fee.
- Printable Greeting Card = $1 Fee.
Giftly Corporate Account $100 Sign-Up Bonus
When you sign up through this Giftly $100 Bonus Referral Link, you will receive a $100 Giftly Gift Card bonus when you send at least $2,500 of non-canceled gift value within 90 days of account creation.
To qualify, a new account must be created using the referral links provided in this article and the owner of the account must send at least $2,500 of non-cancelled gift value within 90 days of account creation.
You will receive a $100 Giftly Gift Card once the new account has been validated and the purchases have settled.
The reward may be declined or withheld if Giftly believes that the qualifying gift value was not sent for corporate purposes.
Giftly Corporate Refer-A-Business $100 Rewards
When you refer a company to Giftly, you will earn $100 for both you and a friend by inviting them to use Giftly for corporate gifting.
Both parties will receive a $100 Giftly Gift Card once the new account has been validated and at least $2,500 in purchases have settled.
Once the referee signs up for a corporate account and sends a qualifying amount of $2,500 in gift card value, you’ll both receive $100 bonuses.
Please note that the referral offer is being sent out to select Giftly members via an email notification at this time, so it may only be targeted to select customers. The email notification contains a unique referral link for you to share and the terms of the offer.
Redeeming Giftly Gift Cards
The Giftly Prepaid Gift Card is issued by Sunrise Banks and is not a traditional gift card.
Recipients choose how to receive the gifted funds: as a credit to a credit card, as a physical gift card, as a PayPal transfer, or as a deposit to a bank account.
Giftly Gift Cards are redeemed through the Giftly website with satisfaction 100% guaranteed.
Giftly Gift Cards never expire, and there are no inactivity fees.
They are not accepted by any third-party merchant and are not covered by the CARD Act.
Take advantage of Giftly to send corporate gift cards to your customers, employees, and associates with ease.