Smylen saves you up to 60% off dental treatments when you book appointments with top dentists at discounted prices.
You can search hundreds of local dentists who have empty appointment times and are willing to reduce their fees for your business.
Just pick the dentist you want at a reduced treatment price, or Name Your Fee to find a dentist that you can afford.
They offer a Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied with your treatment, and you get Risk-Free Cancellation up to 24 hours prior to your appointment.
Plus, if you join via this $50 Smylen Discount Link, you’ll receive $50 off your first Smylen purchase.
Smylen is currently available in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut with plans to expand further.
Please note that there is either a $20 or $50 booking fee added to the dentist’s price, depending on the treatment, so the $50 discount will cover the fee for your first booking at a minimum.
About Smylen Dental Discounts
Since most dentists have open appointment times that need to be filled, they are willing to reduce their fees in order to see you.
By filling this need, Smylen provides patients with affordable dental care while keeping dentists busy.
All types of dental treatments are available, including a checkup, cleaning, whitening, filling, veneer, extraction, implants, root canal, or anything else.
You can save up to 60% off any dental treatment, and you can even use the Name Your Fee tool to bid what you are willing to pay.
Even if you have dental insurance, you can still use Smylen, and your dentist will complete all forms necessary for your reimbursement.
How Smylen Works
1. Enter your geographic location and select the dental procedure that you want.
2. If you are not sure which dental treatment you need, a free Self Diagnosis Tool is available.
3. Choose from a list of available dental offices and the reduced fee for each location.
4. If you want to search for an even lower price, use the Name Your Fee tool to find a match at your price range.
5. Schedule an appointment with the dentist of your choice at your convenience.
6. Make your full pre-payment or $50 downpayment (all fully refundable) for your treatment.
7. There is a $20 or $50 booking fee added to the dentist’s price, depending on the treatment.
You can cancel your appointment up to 24 hours prior for a full refund, but cancellations within 24 hours of the appointment time will be subject to a $50 fee. If the dentist determines that you scheduled the wrong treatment, you can receive a full refund or credit toward the treatment you need.
Smylen $50 First Booking Discount
If you sign up through this $50 Smylen Referral Link, you will receive $50 off your first Smylen purchase.
This $50 Smylen coupon discount is available for new customers when you book your first appointment.
Since there is a $20 or $50 booking fee charged by Smylen, this $50 discount will cover the booking fee on your first treatment, or possibly provide you with extra savings.
Smylen $50 Referral Rewards
The Smylen referral rewards program lets you share a $50 coupon with a friend, and get $50 in your Smylen account after they complete a purchase.
Just invite your friends to use Smylen, and they’ll get $50 off their first purchase.
After they complete their first purchase, you’ll get a $50 bonus in your Smylen account.
You can use your $50 rewards toward future dental treatment bookings on the Smylen platform.
That means you could get free dental treatments if you refer enough of your friends.
With a Smylen Membership, you can receive additional benefits:
- Receive an additional discount on every procedure booked.
- Earn 5% rewards for every $1 spent.
- Join today and get 3 months free.
- Pay $9/month or $99/year with trial.
- New members only. Normally 1 month free. Limited time offer.
If you plan on using Smylen on a regular basis, then becoming a Smylen member could save you additional money on your dental care.
Take advantage of Smylen to get discounted dental treatments from the best dentists in your town.