Merchandiser by Survey.com pays regular people real money to complete small projects in local retail stores, such as inventory audits, product demos, merchandising, and resets.
Just Download the Free Merchandiser by Survey.com App for iOS or Android to check out which projects are available in your area.
You get to choose which projects to complete with new projects added daily ranging from 5 minute audits to 4-8 hour shifts (most projects take about 15 minutes), and you can get paid up to $150 per day via PayPal for your time.
It’s absolutely free to join, there is no experience needed, and everything is done through the app.
About Merchandiser by Survey.com
- Make Money by Completing Projects in Local Grocery, Convenience, and Big-Box Stores.
- It’s Free to Join and Participate in Projects.
- Complete a Wide Variety of Projects, including Audits, Product Demos, Merchandising, and Resets.
- Choose Only the Projects that You Want to Complete – New Projects Added Daily.
- After Being Assigned Stores, Simply Complete the Work by Following the Instructions in the App.
- Projects Range from 5 Minute Audits to 4-8 Hour Shifts – Make up to $150 Per Day.
- Get Paid via PayPal, Western Union, and Other Common Services – 3 Pay Periods Per Month.
- No Experiences is Necessary – Anyone Can Join.
- Choose Your Own Schedule.
Types of Available Projects
- Inventory Audits.
- Taking Pictures of Products.
- Adding Stickers to Products.
- Stocking Shelves and Coolers.
- Looking for Promotional Displays.
- Setting up Promotional Displays.
- Presenting Sell Sheets to Store Managers.
Examples of Actual Projects
- EndCap Audit (select Target and Walmart Stores) – Take photos and scan shelf tags of the EndCaps of every aisle in select Target and Walmart stores. There is a 90-minute time expectancy for a $25 payment.
- Epic Bites (Jewel and Other Stores) – The objective of the visit is to check if the Epic bites price tags have the correct UPC (barcodes) on them. If the Price Tags don’t have the correct UPC, you will have to work with the store to print new Price Tags with the correct UPC. There is a 15-minute time expectancy per store for a $9 payment per store. There is an extra $5 bonus if the price tags are wrong and you fixed them.
- RXBAR Shelf Wobblers (7-Eleven) – The objective of this project is to place RXBAR Shelf Wobblers and audit their products at 7-Eleven locations. There is a 20-minute time expectancy for an $8 payment.
- Shopko 2018 Display Installations – The objective of this project is to set up the Ferry Morse, NK, seed displays. There is a 120-minute time expectancy for a $15 payment.
Basic Requirements to Participate
- Prior Merchandising Experience is a Plus, but Not Required.
- Some Projects Require the Ability to Lift up to 35 Pounds, but they will let you know in advance if required.
- Own an iOS or Android Smartphone.
- Have Access to Reliable Transportation.
- Have the Ability to Follow Instructions.
- Must be Punctual.
- Strong Communication Skills.
Merchandiser by Survey.com Referral Program
Once you Download the Free Merchandiser by Survey.com App, you can participate in their referral program to earn up to $100 in referral bonuses for each person that you refer.
Simply visit the “Refer A Friend” option under the Menu in the app to access the referral program and share your unique referral code or referral link with your friends and family.
For each approved project that your referrals complete through the Merchandiser by Survey.com app, you’ll get a bonus equal to 10% of whatever they earned.
So if your referral completes a $10 inventory audit, you will receive a $1 bonus.
You will continue to receive the 10% bonus until you earn a total of $100 from each person that you referred, with no time frame or expiration.
You can track your referral’s earnings on the “Referrals” screen, and referral bonuses are listed as bonuses on your Payment Center screen.
All bonuses are applied when the projects completed by your referrals are approved, and your referral earnings will be paid with your other earnings.
Each person that you refer must not already have an account with Survey.com, must have a unique phone number, must have a unique email address, and must have a unique device ID (2 or more Survey.com users may not share a device).
Please feel free to share your Survey.com Merchandiser app referral codes in the comments below this article as long as you also share your experiences with using the app to complete a project.
Take advantage of Merchandiser by Survey.com to get paid real money to complete local retail store projects in your extra time.
You may also be interested in the Shopkick Shopping Activity App to earn gift card rewards for simply visiting stores or completing simple tasks.