Native Foods Cafe serves a 100% plant-based menu that is delicious and healthy with restaurant locations offering dine-in, take-out, and delivery in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Palm Springs, Colorado, Oregon, and Chicago.
Native Foods Cafe has introduced a new rewards program that will give you $5 off your next meal just for downloading the app.
Plus, for every $100 that you spend using the app, you’ll get an additional $5 rewards toward your next purchase.
You’ll also get a $10 birthday reward, receive reward points for referring friends, and more.
Native Foods Cafe $5 Off First Visit
Just download the Native Foods Cafe App to instantly get a $5 discount off your first purchase.
There is no minimum purchase requirement to redeem your $5 discount off your first purchase, so you can use this $5 offer to get some menu items for free, such as Thai Chili Brussels Sprouts ($5) or a Bowl of Seasonal Soup ($5).
You can also use Referral Code JohnOliak8164 during registration to earn extra points toward your next reward.
Please note that only signing up through the app will get you the $5 sign-up discount, as signing up on the website does not qualify.
Native Foods Cafe Loyalty Program Features
- Get $5 Off Your Next Meal Just for Joining – No Minimum Purchase Requirement.
- For Every $100 that you Spend Using the App, You’ll Get a $5 Reward toward your Next Purchase.
- Get $10 Off for Your Birthday.
- Receive Rewards Points for Referring Friends.
- Order through the App and Skip the Line at Pick-Up.
- Online and In-Store Payment Options.
- Save Your Favorite Menu Items for Quicker Ordering.
- Receive Access to Exclusive Special Offers.
Join the Native Foods Cafe loyalty program to earn loyalty points, receive rewards, order online, and much more with their new mobile app, available for iPhone and Android.
Plus, you will get $5 off your next meal if you start using the Native Foods Cafe app today.
You may also be interested in the Veggie Grill Rewards App to get a $5 free credit toward even more delicious vegetable-based meals.