The ExxonMobil Speedpass+ App is a free fuel payment app that lets you pay for gas with the tap of a button at Exxon and Mobil gas stations without your wallet.
You simply link your preferred payment method in the Speedpass+ App, and then pay directly from the app without needing your wallet.
If you forgot your credit cards, or you just want to make paying for gas as quick and simple as possible, the ExxonMobil Speedpass+ App can help you get refilled and back out on the road and fast as possible.
You can download the Speedpass+ App for free from The App Store or Google Play.
You can also link your Exxon Mobil Rewards+ Card in the Speedpass+ App to automatically earn extra savings with every Synergy gas purchase at participating Exxon and Mobil gas stations.
You can even apply for and start paying with a new ExxonMobil Smart Card through the Speedpass+ App.
ExxonMobil Speedpass+ App Features
- Securely link your preferred payment method, including any major credit card, debit card, Apple Pay or Samsung Pay, and then directly through the Speedpass+ App.
- Find the nearest Speedpass+ enabled Exxon or Mobil station.
- View your transaction history.
- Get bonus savings on fuel with in-app promotions.
- Pay with your Apple Watch or Ford vehicle with SYNC 3 technology.
- Automatically earn points with the Exxon Mobil Rewards+ Program, the free rewards program that lets you use points for savings on gas, car washes, snacks and more.
Get the ExxonMobil Speedpass+ App to quickly pay for gas at Exxon and Mobil stations without your wallet.
I have not gotten this app to work – checking account registration fails miserably. You must link either a checking account or ONLY an Exxon credit card. It is also only available in certain market areas. Tech support to resolve my issue was slow and painful – I kept getting transferred from the Speedpass+ support people to Telecheck people and back – no one wanted to assist with the issue. You
Wonder if anyone has gotten the SpeedPass app to work well enough to be able to qualify for this promotion. Reviews of the app seem to be all negative, at least everything recent. Don’t want to waste my time on something that’s not going to work.