Amazon.com will give you a free $10 promotional code with a $50 Amazon Gift Card purchase, valid for targeted customers through January 31, 2020.
Plus, there are currently 7 different Amazon Gift Card bonuses available that you may be eligible to receive, which offer a total of $80 or more in promotional credits when you purchase gift cards or reload your gift card balance.
Get an Easy $5 Amazon Credit for Everyone: You’ll instantly get a $5 Virtual Card that you can use to buy a $5 Amazon Gift Card when you join the Privacy service for free in less than 3 minutes. Privacy creates secure virtual cards that you can use anywhere online to keep your real card details private. Click this $5 Free Virtual Card Link to join and get $5 in Amazon Credit.
Try These Amazon Gift Card Bonuses
You may be able to qualify for all of these Amazon Gift Card promotional offers, so check the links to see if you are eligible.
1. $10 Amazon Gift Card Credit (Targeted to First-Time Participants) – Use code 0120GCARDS to get a $10 promotional credit when you purchase $50 worth of Amazon Gift Cards. Expires January 31, 2020.
2. $15 Credit with Free Amazon Photos App (All Prime Members) – Get a $15 Amazon credit when you download the free Amazon Photos app and turn on Auto-Save to automatically back up your photos. You will receive a $15 promotional credit off your first eligible order of $25 or more on Amazon.com.
3. $10/$20 Amazon Discover Points Discount (Targeted to Discover Card Members) – Activate this offer to get $10 or $20 off $50 on anything sold and shipped by Amazon including third-party gift cards. Must use at least 1 Discover Card Point toward purchase. Expires March 31, 2020. In order to qualify for this deal, add your Discover card as a payment method to Amazon if you have not already.
4. $15 Amazon Citi ThankYou Points Discount (Targeted to Citi ThankYou Card Members) – Activate this offer to get $15 off $50 on anything sold and shipped by Amazon including third-party gift cards. Must use at least 1 Citi ThankYou Point toward purchase. In order to qualify for this deal, add your Citi card as a payment method to Amazon if you have not already.
5. 2% Amazon Reload Reward (Open to Prime Members) – Prime members get a 2% bonus reward every time you reload your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance using your checking account and linked debit card.
6. $20 Amazon Audible Challenge (Open to Audible Members) – Members who finish 3 distinct titles that are each at least 3 hours long via the Audible app on any mobile device or with your Echo, Kindle, or Fire device between January 1, 2020, and March 3, 2020, will earn a $20 Amazon credit. In order to qualify for the Challenge, you must be in a trial or a membership by January 31, 2020, and continue as an active paying member through March 17, 2020.
7. 10% Amazon Coupon for USPS Address Change (Open to Everyone) – If you change your address with the USPS online form, you will receive a coupon for 10% off eligible purchases at Amazon.com for up to $20 in total savings. This is an ongoing offer.
Who Is Eligible for $10 Amazon Promotional Offer?
If you are ineligible for the offer, you will see a notice that says “Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this offer.”
This offer is only valid for Amazon members who did not redeem it previously and who are targeted for this offer.
How To Qualify for $10 Amazon Bonus Code
To qualify, you must enter the Promo Code 0120GCARDS in the Gift Cards & Promotional Codes box when you check out.
You must purchase $50 or more worth of Amazon Gift Cards by January 31, 2020, to receive the $10 promotional code.
The $10 promotional code will be emailed to you 5 days after your purchase, and it can be used toward future purchases for items sold by Amazon.com.
The $10 code will expire in February 2020.
Buying Your Amazon Gift Card
You can purchase a $50 Amazon Gift Card for yourself or anyone else in order to qualify for your $10 Amazon Promo Code.
Amazon Gift Cards can be sent via email, posted on Facebook, printed at home, or sent through the mail with free 1-day shipping.
Remember that you can get free shipping on your gift card with email delivery.
Amazon Gift Cards are redeemable storewide for millions of items and never expire.
Redeeming Your Amazon Gift Card and Amazon Promotional Code
You can enter both the $50 Amazon Gift Card and the $10 Amazon Promotional Code into your account to use toward a future purchase.
To enter your Amazon credit, just go to “Your Account” and then click on “Apply a Gift Card to Your Account.”
The $50 Amazon Gift Card credit will not expire, but you must use your $10 Amazon Promo Code credit by the expiration date.