Amazon.com will give you a free $10 promotional code with a $50 Amazon Gift Card purchase, valid for targeted customers through June 30, 2018.
Plus, there are currently 5 different Amazon Gift Card bonuses available that you may be eligible to receive, which offer a total of $50 or more in promotional credits when you purchase gift cards or reload your gift card balance.
Try These Amazon Gift Card Bonuses
You may be able to qualify for all of these Amazon Gift Card promotional offers, so check the links to see if you are eligible.
1. $10 Amazon Gift Card Credit (Targeted to First-Time Participants) – Use code 0618GCARDS to get a $10 promotional credit when you purchase $50 worth of Amazon Gift Cards. Expires June 30, 2018.
2. $10 Amazon Reload Credit (Targeted to First-Time Participants) – Get a $10 reward when you reload your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance with $100 or more.
3. $15 Amazon Gift Card Credit (Targeted to Select Customers) – Use code 2018AMZFAM to get a $15 promotional credit when you purchase $50 worth of Amazon Gift Cards. Expires December 31, 2018.
4. 2% Amazon Reload Reward (Open to Prime Members) – Prime members get a 2% bonus reward every time you reload your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance using your checking account and linked debit card.
5. $15 Amazon Membership Rewards Points Reload Bonus (Open to First-Time Reloads) – Use code AMEXRELOAD15 to get a $15 credit when you reload $100 or more using American Express Membership Rewards points for a portion of the purchase (just use 1 point to qualify).
Who Is Eligible for $10 Amazon Promotional Offer?
If you are ineligible for the offer, you will see a notice that says “Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this offer.”
This offer is only valid for Amazon members who did not redeem it previously and who are targeted for this offer.
How To Qualify for $10 Amazon Bonus Code
To qualify, you must enter the Promo Code 0618GCARDS in the Gift Cards & Promotional Codes box when you check out.
You must purchase $50 or more worth of Amazon Gift Cards by June 30, 2018, to receive the $10 promotional code.
The $10 promotional code will be emailed to you 5 days after your purchase, and it can be used toward future purchases for items sold by Amazon.com.
The $10 code will expire in July 2018.
Buying Your Amazon Gift Card
You can purchase a $50 Amazon Gift Card for yourself or anyone else in order to qualify for your $10 Amazon Promo Code.
Amazon Gift Cards can be sent via email, posted on Facebook, printed at home, or sent through the mail with free 1-day shipping.
Remember that you can get free shipping on your gift card with email delivery.
Amazon Gift Cards are redeemable storewide for millions of items and never expire.
Redeeming Your Amazon Gift Card and Amazon Promotional Code
You can enter both the $50 Amazon Gift Card and the $10 Amazon Promotional Code into your account to use toward a future purchase.
To enter your Amazon credit, just go to “Your Account” and then click on “Apply a Gift Card to Your Account.”
The $50 Amazon Gift Card credit will not expire, but you must use your $10 Amazon Promo Code credit by the expiration date.
This promotion has been around for a while offering a $10 promotional code when you purchase $50 in Amazon Gift Cards, and there is now another offer available that has been increased to a $15 promotional code when you purchase $50 in Amazon Gift Cards.