Checkout 51 is a free service that helps you save money on the brands you love at any grocery store or online retailer without using coupons.
Checkout 51 $5 Sign-Up Bonus: New users can sign up via this Checkout 51 $5 Referral Link to get $2 for uploading your first receipt and $1 each for uploading your next 3 receipts (within 30 days of joining).
Plus, current users can also earn $5 for every friend that you refer who starts saving with Checkout 51.
Earn Cash Back on Gas with Checkout 51: Checkout 51 now offers cash back on gas at participating gas stations across 42 states (see below for details).
About Checkout 51
Each Thursday morning, Checkout 51 issues a new list of cash back offers that you can redeem by purchasing the item at any grocery store or online retailer and uploading a photo of your receipt via their mobile app or website.
These offers include savings like $2 cash back on AVEENO Baby Products, $1 cash back on Kellogg’s Frosted Mini-Wheats, $0.25 cash back on oranges, $2 cash back on Windex, and many other deals.
Whenever your account reaches $20, Checkout 51 will issue you a check by mail, so that you can get paid for purchasing qualifying items when you go grocery shopping.
The great thing is that you are allowed to use Checkout 51 cash back offers with any other coupon or discount unless otherwise stated, so you can combine these cash back offers with your savings from Clipping Coupons.
How To Use Checkout 51
1. Browse Current Checkout 51 Offers and buy the products at any store or online retailer.
2. Upload a photo of your receipt using the Checkout 51 app or website.
3. Checkout 51 will confirm your purchase and credit your account.
4. When your account reaches $20, you can cash out, and Checkout 51 will mail you a check.
Checkout 51 Details and Features
- Offers go live on Thursdays at 12:00 AM in each time zone, and they expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 PM. You must upload your receipts while the offers are live.
- Offers are available in limited quantities, so you should upload the receipt immediately after purchase while they are still available.
- There is a limit of 1 of each offer per member.
- Each receipt can only be used once.
- You can use Checkout 51 cash back offers with any other coupon or discount unless otherwise stated.
- Products must be purchased in your country of registration, including the United States (excluding Puerto Rico) and Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Receipts submitted must be in English.
- Items purchased from online retailers are eligible for cash back, and itemized packing slips are accepted as proof of purchase.
Checkout 51 $5 Sign-Up Bonus for New Users
Sign up for a new account through this Checkout 51 $5 Referral Link to earn up to a $5 bonus when you redeem your grocery receipts.
You will earn $2 for uploading your first receipt, and you will earn $1 each for uploading your next 3 receipts.
You must sign up and upload your first receipt within 30 days of joining in order to qualify for a bonus.
Any receipts uploaded more than 30 days after you join through a referral will not be eligible for a bonus.
This offer is available for new Canadian or American members who sign up via a referral link.
Checkout 51 $5 Referral Program Rewards
Checkout 51 just launched their new referral program that provides new users with a $5 bonus and current users with a $5 bonus.
To refer your friends to Checkout 51, you must open the app on your mobile device (referral links are not available on their website), and then visit the “Free Groceries” section under your “Profile.”
You can then share your referral link however you like, and you’ll earn $5 for every friend who starts saving with Checkout 51.
Your friends will earn $2 for uploading their first receipt, and $1 each for their next 3 receipts, and you’ll earn $5 for every friend who starts saving with Checkout 51.
The $5 cash back bonus is only applicable when you refer a new Canadian or American member who signs up and gets credit for uploading their first receipt.
The new member that you refer must sign up and must upload their receipt within their first 30 days as a member.
There is no limit to how many friends you can refer or the amount of cash rewards that you can earn for referrals.
Earn Gas Rebates with Checkout 51
In addition to grocery savings, Checkout 51 has now added savings on gas.
You can earn cash back on every fill up, every week, at participating gas stations across the U.S.A.
They’ve launched gas rebates across 42 states on Android and rolled out iOS as of January 23, 2020.
Just follow these 4 simple steps:
1. Update Checkout 51 in the app store to see gas offers under the bonus section.
2. Activate the offer by selecting your location and adding the offer to your list.
3. Fill up within 4 hours. Reminder, you must pay with a debit card or credit card.
4. Upload the receipt and get ready for your Cash Back.
Checkout 51 saves members $3 per fill up on average, which is over $150 a year, so try their gas savings in addition to grocery rebates.
Use Checkout 51 at any grocery store or online retailer to get extra cash back savings on select new items each week.
You may also be able to combine these Checkout 51 offers with the SavingStar Paperless Coupon Service for even more savings.
Upload your grocery store receipts to Checkout 51 to get special cash back offers on popular brands.