Extrabux is a free shopping rewards network that provides you with cash rebates when you shop online through their network of brand-name stores.
Sign up at this Extrabux $20 Bonus Referral Link to get a $20 Welcome Bonus when you earn cash back at over 10,000 stores.
It’s absolutely free to join Extrabux, and there are no fees to participate or redeem rewards.
You’ll earn cash rebates just for shopping through the Extrabux network, plus get exclusive access to special discounts and online coupons.
They offer a wide range of stores and service providers including Best Buy, Dell, Expedia.com, Office Depot, Overstock.com, PetSmart, Hotels.com, Gap.com, and hundreds of other brand-name merchants.
New Extrabux members can earn a $20 sign-up bonus when you join through a current member’s referral, and current members also earn a $5 referral bonus plus 5% of your referral’s earnings.
$20 Extrabux Sign-Up Bonus
Join via this Extrabux $20 Referral Link to earn a $20 Welcome Bonus when you meet these qualifications:
- Bonus #1: Earn $25 in Cash Back, get a $5 Bonus.
- Bonus #2: Earn $50 in Cash Back, get another $5 Bonus.
- Bonus #3: Earn $75 in Cash Back, get another $5 Bonus.
- Bonus #4: Earn $100 in Cash Back, get another $5 Bonus.
To earn cash back on Extrabux, you join for free with an email and password, search for a store, click the “Start Shopping” button or choose a coupon from the store page, and complete your purchase at the store’s website.
Within 1 to 7 days after you complete your purchase, your cash back will be added to your Extrabux account.
$5 Extrabux Referral Bonus
Every time you refer a friend to Extrabux, you’ll get a $5 cash bonus.
Plus, you’ll earn 5% on the cash back that your friends earn.
Your $5 bonus will remain as “Pending” until your friend makes a purchase over $5 and the cash back earnings exceed $1 that becomes “Available.”
There is no limit to how many friends you can refer to Extrabux.
How Extrabux Works
Extrabux receives a commission from their merchants when you make purchases through the Extrabux shopping network.
Then, Extrabux passes these commissions along to you in the form of cash rebates, so you earn money just for shopping online.
You never pay a fee to join or shop through Extrabux, so it doesn’t cost you any extra money to use Extrabux.
You can actually save more money when shopping through Extrabux than you would by shopping directly through the merchant’s website.
The merchants offer special discounts and promotional coupon codes that are exclusive to Extrabux members, plus you get cash rebates from Extrabux.
How to Earn Cash Rebates at Extrabux
1. Sign up for a Free Account at Extrabux.
2. When shopping online, first visit Extrabux to see if the store is included in their network or if you can purchase the same merchandise from a store in the Extrabux network.
3. View the cash rebates offered for each merchant in the Extrabux network, and check to see if Extrabux has any coupons available for your particular store or type of merchandise.
4. Click on the merchant link through your Extrabux account, and you will be directed to the merchant’s website.
5. Simply make your purchase as you normally would, and your Extrabux account will be credited with the cash rebates indicated in your Extrabux account.
Cash rebates vary by merchant, but you can earn up to 30% or more in cash rebates just for shopping through Extrabux.
Extrabux Cash Rebate Payments
As a new Extrabux member, you will receive your cash rebate payments once you have earned at least $10, including cash rebate earnings and referral earnings.
PayPal and Check payments can be cashed out in multiples of $10, while Amazon Gift Card redemptions start at $25.
With the range of products and stores available, you shouldn’t have a problem reaching $10 pretty quickly.
Take advantage of these cash rebates and store discounts from Extrabux when shopping online.
Check out MyPoints Rewards as well to earn cash for everyday Internet activities like shopping, surveys, playing games, and using grocery coupons.