The Gyft digital gift card platform is running a special promotion that will allow you to buy $15 in retail gift cards from participating merchants for only $10 with a free $5 Gyft Card sign-up bonus.
It’s free to sign up for Gyft, and this promotion only requires a few minutes to take advantage of this offer and get your $15 gift card for only $10.
You could use this promotion to get a $15 gift card for only $10 from Amazon, Best Buy, The Home Depot, Target, Whole Foods Market, Starbucks, eBay, iTunes, and many other retailers.
How To Get $15 in Gift Cards for Only $10 on Gyft
1. Create a free Gyft account.
2. Validate your email address to reveal the $5 Gyft Card code.
3. Choose the gift card you would like to purchase (must be $15 or more).
4. Add the Gyft Card code to your order and click the validate button.
5. Complete your order by paying with credit card, PayPal, or Buy with Google.
You must reside in the U.S. to qualify for the $5 Gyft Card.
You cannot regift or use the card on a different Gyft account.
This is a promotional card and it expires 90 days from the issue date.
The card can only be used once.
Each user and each household will only receive 1 $5 card.