Walmart Grocery is a free shopping service that lets you order fresh groceries online and receive your order at a convenient pick-up point where they’ll be loaded into your car, or in some markets, you can even have your groceries delivered to your front door.
Just visit this Walmart Grocery $10 Promo Code Link to get a $10 discount code toward your first purchase of $50 or more from Walmart Grocery.
Walmart Grocery is only available in select areas at this time, as not every Walmart store will offer this free grocery pick-up and/or delivery service.
Walmart Grocery $10 Discount Code for New Users
Click on this Walmart Grocery $10 Referral Link to access your Walmart Grocery coupon code good for $10 off your first order of $50 or more.
This coupon is only available for new customers.
How Walmart Grocery Works
1. You simply place an online order for your groceries through the Walmart Grocery website.
2. A Walmart Grocery shopper will do the shopping for you and have your groceries ready for pick-up during your selected time-slot.
3. You pick-up your order from a convenient location at your local Walmart store (delivery available in select markets).
4. Your shopper loads the groceries into your car and you’re on your way.
Walmart Grocery is a free service to use (delivery charges may apply where available), and you simply need to create a Walmart Grocery Account to get started.
Walmart Grocery Features and Benefits
- Walmart’s Everyday Low Prices on a huge assortment of groceries and more.
- Save time by shopping online.
- You can get your order as fast as the same day. They offer 2-hour to 4-hour windows for both pick-up and delivery.
- Pick-up is always free. The delivery fee varies.
- Walmart Grocery is open from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM every day.
- Your shopping cart will show you the minimum order total that you need to reach to qualify for the grocery service.
- You can add a Walmart Grocery Promo Code directly in checkout.
- Payment must be made by credit card. They do not accept Walmart Gift Cards or eGift Cards at this time.
- Alcohol products (beer, wine, and/or spirits) may not be available for pick-up and/or delivery at certain times and store locations.
- If you are not satisfied with a product you receive through Walmart Grocery, simply call Customer Care for a refund. You may also return it to a local Walmart store – just bring in your delivery receipt.
Walmart Grocery Locations
Please note that the below list may not be all-inclusive or up-to-date, and you should check your own ZIP code to see if Walmart Grocery is available in your area.
- Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio, Texas
- Miami, Tampa, Orlando, Naples, and Cape Coral, Florida
- Oklahoma City and Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Salt Lake City and Ogden, Utah
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Tucson and Phoenix, Arizona
- Colorado Springs and Denver, Colorado
- San Jose, California
- Bentonville, Arkansas
- Huntsville, Alabama
- Charlotte and Fayetteville, North Carolina
Walmart Grocery does not provide a complete list of their available locations, so I put together the above list to the best of my ability.
Walmart Grocery Refer A Friend Program
The Walmart Grocery referral program lets you share $10 with your friends and earn a $10 coupon for each qualified referral.
Once you create a free Walmart Grocery account, you can access your own unique referral link or refer your friends via Facebook and Twitter.
To access your referral link, log in to your Walmart Grocery account and click on the green “Refer & Get $10” button at the top of your account page (or in the footer).
When you refer a first-time shopper to Walmart Grocery, they will receive a $10 off $50 coupon to use toward their first order.
When a new customer who you refer completes their first order, you will receive a $10 promo code to use toward your next order of $50 or more.
You can earn up to 10 rewards or $100 in total, but only 1 code can be applied per order.