The new Exxon Mobil Rewards+ Program will give you a $1 sign-up bonus when you join for free, plus you can earn 15 points per gallon on any Synergy gas at participating Exxon or Mobil gas stations for the first 30 days after you create your account.
After the first 30 days, you’ll continue to earn 3 points per gallon on any Synergy gas purchases at Exxon and Mobil stations as well as 2 points per $1 (2% rebate) on drinks, snacks, car washes and more.
You just need 100 points to start redeeming for savings on Synergy gas and convenience store items at participating Exxon and Mobil gas stations, and every 100 points equals $1 off with no limit to the amount of points that you can earn.
It’s free to sign up for the Exxon Mobil Rewards+ Program to earn points to use for savings on everyday purchases like Synergy gas and convenience store items at Exxon and Mobil stations.
After you sign up online, your Exxon Mobil Rewards+ Card should arrive in about 2 to 3 weeks, or you can also enroll in the Exxon Mobil Rewards+ Program by picking a card up at any participating Exxon or Mobil station and then registering that card online.
You can also sign up for Exxon Mobil Rewards+ through the Speedpass+ Free Fuel Payment App to automatically earn points on all of your Exxon and Mobil purchases.
Exxon Mobil Rewards+ $1 Sign-Up Bonus
You’ll get 100 bonus points when you fully enroll in the Exxon Mobil Rewards+ Program by December 31, 2018.
Your 100 bonus points can be redeemed for a $1 discount off Synergy gas or convenience store items at any participating Exxon or Mobil gas station.
The 100 bonus points will expire after 1 year.
Exxon Mobil Rewards+ 15 Points Per Gallon for First 30 Days
For each fill-up using your Exxon Mobil Rewards+ Card during the 30-day period following full enrollment, you will earn 15 points per gallon purchased.
That means every 6.6 gallons will earn you about 100 points for a $1 discount off your future gas or convenience store purchases.
Exxon Mobil Rewards+ Points Earnings and Redemptions
- 100 bonus points upon full enrollment.
- 15 points per gallon for 30 days after enrollment.
- 3 points earned per gallon on any Synergy gas.
- 2 points earned for every $1 spent on drinks, snacks, car washes and more.
- You’ll also get access to special bonus point offers to accelerate your point earnings.
- Redemptions start at 100 points = $1 in savings.
- Exxon Mobil Rewards+ points can be used at participating Exxon and Mobil stations.
- You cannot earn Exxon Mobil Rewards+ points for: tobacco, lottery, cash back, gift cards, money order, membership/loyalty, financial prepaid cards, aviation and marine fuels, milk (Pennsylvania, Maine, and Massachusetts) and on negative transactions, fees, miscellaneous prepaid products and tax.
- In some states points cannot be earned or redeemed on alcohol purchases.
- Though you cannot earn points on gift card purchases, taxes or miscellaneous prepaid cards, you can redeem points for these items.
It’s also important to note that if you’re a Plenti member who has shopped at an Exxon or Mobil station within the last 12 months and also agreed to data sharing, any unused points in your account will be matched by Exxon and Mobil in their new rewards program.
The Exxon Mobil Rewards+ Program is a great way to save extra money on gas and convenience store purchases at participating Exxon and Mobil gas stations.
You can also swipe both your Exxon Mobil Rewards+ Card and your ExxonMobil Smart Card with every purchase to get the full benefits of both programs, or just use your regular gas rebate earning credit card to get combined savings on all of your gas purchases.