Waze Carpool’s community of friends, neighbors, and coworkers make it safe and easy to save time and money by carpooling together for your commute.
If you are a driver, you can earn some extra money by taking riders who travel along the same route as you.
If you are a rider, you can find people who commute on your same route and pay to share rides with them.
Waze gives you complete control over the people that you carpool with based on detailed profiles, star ratings, and filters like same-gender and coworkers only, so you can ensure your personal safety.
It’s completely free to join Waze Carpool, and there are no membership fees for drivers or riders.
Plus, the Waze Carpool Referral Program gives new riders or drivers a $20 bonus for your first trip, and you can earn an additional $20 reward for each new user that you refer to Waze Carpool.
Get $20 to Try Waze Carpool: Use Promo Code JOHNO54YnI to get a $20 Waze Carpool Bonus for new riders or drivers when you join Waze Carpool.
You can enter Promo Code JOHNO54YnI in the “Payment” section for Drivers or the “Payment Method / Carpool Credit” section for Riders after you create a free account to receive $20 cash for drivers or $20 credit for riders.
$20 Cash for New Drivers
1. Download the Waze Carpool App for Drivers.
2. Create a free Driver account.
3. Enter Promo Code JOHNO54YnI in the “Payment” section under the Settings menu.
4. Complete your first drive with Waze Carpool.
5. The $20 cash bonus will be applied to your account.
6. You can withdraw all funds using Google Pay.
In order to qualify for the $20 Driver bonus, you must:
- Have never been a Driver or a Rider previously on Waze Carpool;
- Meet all eligibility requirements to be a Driver or Rider on Waze Carpool; and
- Satisfy any additional invite, referral, or promo requirements.
$20 Credit for New Riders
1. Download the Waze Carpool App for Riders.
2. Enter Promo Code JOHNO54YnI in the “Payment Method” or “Carpool Credit” section under the Settings menu.
3. Get a $20 credit to use toward your first ride with Waze Carpool.
In order to qualify for the $20 Rider bonus, you must:
- Have not completed a ride yet;
- Have not used an invite code before to join Waze;
- Not have a confirmed ride or a ride in progress; and
- Be in a region where Waze Carpool is active.
Please note that some credits have expiration dates, so make sure that you use your $20 rider credit before it expires.
In addition, you will see a hold on your payment card for an upcoming ride even if you have enough credits to cover the price.
However, after you complete your ride, the hold will be released and you will not be charged.
If you are not in the U.S.A., you will still get an equivalent bonus in your local currency.
Waze Carpool Referrals $20 Cash or $20 Credit
Once you join Waze Carpool as a driver or rider, you can earn either a $20 cash bonus or a $20 ride credit for referring friends who complete their first carpool.
The format of your Waze Carpool referral reward is based on whether or not you are a driver or rider.
Drivers will earn a $20 cash bonus for referring new friends who join as either a driver or rider and complete their first carpool.
Riders will earn a $20 ride credit for referring new friends who join as either a driver or rider and complete their first carpool.
Your referees will get either a $20 cash bonus (if they join as a driver) or a $20 credit (if they join as a rider).
You can earn $20 rewards for up to 10 referrals in total for a maximum of $200 in cash bonuses or ride credits.
If you’ve tried Waze Carpool as a driver or rider, please feel free to share your experiences with their service along with your referral codes in the comments below this article.