Ally Bank will give you from $100 to $500 in bonus cash to roll over or transfer at least $25,000 to $200,000 or more from outside Ally Bank to a new or existing Ally IRA CD or IRA Online Savings Account between January 1, 2015, and May 31, 2015.
This 2015 Ally Bank IRA bonus has been expanded to up to $500 in bonus rewards from the previous 2014 offer for $250 in bonus cash for $50,000 or more in deposits.
You’ll earn $100 in bonus cash for $25,000 to $49,999 in funds, $250 in bonus cash for $50,000 to $199,999 in funds, and $500 in bonus cash for $200,000 or more in funds.
Check out this Promotional Link to get up to a $500 bonus with an IRA from Ally Bank.
How To Get Your $500 Ally IRA Bonus
1. You must make deposits from outside Ally Bank between 1/1/2015 and 5/31/2015, including rollovers, trustee-to-trustee transfers, and contributions.
- $25,000 to $49,999 in Funds = $100 Bonus.
- $50,000 to $199,999 in Funds = $250 Bonus.
- $200,000 or More in Funds = $500 Bonus.
You can make multiple deposits to your Traditional, Roth, and SEP IRA Plans to meet the deposit requirement.
2. Your bonus will be paid by July 31, 2015 into the Ally IRA Online Savings Account or IRA CD that received the last transaction to reach the deposit requirement.
Qualifying funds must remain on deposit until the bonus is paid.
The bonus is not applied toward contribution limits.
There is a limit of 1 bonus per new or existing customer.
Some IRA deposit transactions, especially those involving the transfer or rollover of funds involving other financial institutions, can take 6 weeks or longer, so keep that in mind, because the total qualifying funds must post to your Ally IRAs by May 31, 2015.
I opened an Ally SEP IRA CD and have been very happy with my account.
Review more details on Ally Bank Accounts for additional information about banking with Ally.