Ally Invest is an online stock and options broker that offers $0 commissions on U.S exchange-listed stock, ETF, and option trades with a wide selection of ETFs available from top funds like iShares, Schwab, GlobalX, and Vanguard.
There are no minimum balance and no minimum trade activity requirements, and Ally Invest also offers equity option trades for just $0.50 per contract.
On top of that, you can earn this Ally Invest $100-$3,000 Cash Bonus when you deposit a minimum of $10,000 into your new account.
Ally Invest will even credit you with up to $150 in transfer fees that another brokerage may charge if you complete a first-time account transfer for $2,500 or more.
Ally Invest $100-$3,000 Cash Bonus
Check out this Ally Invest $100-$3,000 Promotion to get up to a $3,000 cash bonus when you open a new Ally Invest account.
How To Qualify for Cash Bonus from Ally Invest
1. Open a new Ally Invest Self-Directed Trading Account.
2. Fund your account within 60 days of account opening to earn a bonus based on your deposit amount:
- $3,000 Bonus for $2,000,000+ Deposit or Transfer.
- $2,000 Bonus for $1,000,000+ Deposit or Transfer.
- $1,200 Bonus for $500,000+ Deposit or Transfer.
- $600 Bonus for $250,000+ Deposit or Transfer.
- $300 Bonus for $100,000+ Deposit or Transfer.
- $250 Bonus for $25,000+ Deposit or Transfer.
- $100 Bonus for $10,000+ Deposit or Transfer.
3. Receive the bonus cash credit to your account within 10 business days of meeting the promotional requirements.
4. Once the account is credited, the bonus and initial qualifying deposit (minus any trading losses) is not available for withdrawal for 300 days after the requirements have been met.
Ally Invest Cash Bonus and Free Trade Details
- The offer is valid for 1 new individual or joint Ally Invest Securities LLC account.
- Offer is open to U.S. residents only and excludes current Ally Invest account holders and former Ally Invest (formerly TradeKing Securities LLC) account holders who have closed your accounts within the past 90 days.
- Accounts must be opened funded within 60 days of account opening.
- The qualifying deposit to open the new account must be from outside Ally Invest.
- The new account must be funded with a minimum qualifying deposit of $10,000 or more to receive the Minimum Cash Bonus.
- The minimum qualifying funds to receive bonus offer must remain in the account (minus any trading losses) for a minimum of 300 days from the date of funding.
- If the qualifying deposit(s) are removed, the bonus payout may be revoked.
Ally Invest Online Stock and Options Broker
- Trade Stocks, Options, ETFs, Mutual Funds, and Bonds.
- Custom Charts and Tools to Analyze Trades and Performance.
- Free Calculators to Help You Make the Most of Your Trades.
- Stay on Top of the Market with Live News and Streaming Quotes.
- Access Your Account Any Time across Multiple Devices.
- No Minimum Deposits or Trading Activity to Open or Maintain Account.
Try Ally Invest to get commission-free trades, plus earn $100-$3,000 in bonus cash with a new account.
You may also be interested in this TD Ameritrade Promotion to receive free trades with your new online brokerage account.
Leave a Reply