Chase Bank is once again offering a $125 Chase Checking account bonus when you open a new Chase Checking account by July 15, 2010.
Important Update: Chase has prematurely expired this latest $125 checking account bonus offer and the promo link below is no longer working. Check out these additional Chase Bank Promotional Offers for more current cash bonuses from Chase Bank.
Just open a Chase Checking account by July 15, 2010, and set up a direct deposit to receive a $125 bonus from Chase Bank.
Here’s How to Get Your $125 Chase Bonus Code
1. Visit the Chase $125 Checking Promotional Page to obtain your unique promotional code. It’s important to understand that you must be logged in to your current Chase online account to open this promotional page, such as a Chase credit card online account.
2. If you do not have a current online Chase account, please feel free to request your Chase coupon code from MaximizingMoney@gmail.com, and we would be more than happy to send you a promotional coupon.
3. You can then either print your Chase coupon code page to apply in person at your local Chase branch or apply online with your coupon code through the Chase Checking Page. You can also apply online directly through the promotional page, if you have access through your Chase online account.
4. Just open your Chase Checking account by July 15, 2010, and set up a direct deposit within 60 days to qualify for the $125 bonus.
5. Chase will deposit $125 into your new Chase Checking account within 10 days of your initial direct deposit posting.
Chase Checking $125 Bonus Details
To qualify for the bonus, you must open a new Chase Checking account with a $100 minimum opening deposit of new money (money not currently held by Chase or its affiliates).
Also, within 60 calendar days of account opening, Chase must receive from your employer or the government a monthly electronic direct deposit of your payroll, pension, or government benefits, such as Social Security.
The bonus will be deposited into your new account within 10 business days after the initial direct deposit has posted to your account.
There is a limit of 1 personal checking account-related bonus/premium per customer, per calendar year.
This offer is not available on account conversions or in combination with any other offer.
The bonus is not considered part of the minimum opening balance.
Your checking account must remain open for a minimum of 6 months or the bonus will be debited from the account at closing.
Your bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
This Chase Checking offer Is only available to new checking customers who do not have an existing Chase checking account.
This promotional code is valid for bonuses on personal checking accounts (excluding High School, College, and Access Checking Accounts).
The coupon is good for 1-time use (it cannot be used multiple times).
Chase Checking has no monthly service fee when you have a direct deposit OR 5 or more debit card purchases post to your account each statement period.
Take advantage of this Chase personal checking $125 bonus offer while the promotional link is available, as these bonus code links often expire early.
Get your Chase $125 checking account bonus coupon while they are available to get access to this cash reward from Chase Bank.