The Sovereign Bank Refer A Friend Program offers gift bonuses for both parties when current customers refer new customers to Sovereign Bank personal checking accounts, valid through December 31, 2011.
How To Get Your Sovereign Referral Bonus
1. Visit the Sovereign Bank Refer A Friend promotional page.
2. Click the Refer A Friend link and follow the directions to complete the form.
3. You’ll need to provide your referral’s email, and you’ll need the last 4 digits of your account number to create a Customer Code in order for you to get credit.
4. Your referral will get an email from Sovereign Bank indicating that you have referred them.
5. If your referral opens a personal checking account, you get a gift, and if they also meet the requirements, your referral will get a bonus credit that is redeemable for a free gift as well.
Please feel free to leave your contact information in the comments section below this article if you would like to exchange Sovereign Bank referrals with other customers.
Sovereign Bank Referral Program Details
Current Sovereign personal checking customers, excluding Student checking and Team Member checking accounts, will receive 1 bonus credit that is redeemable online for merchandise for referring a new customer who opens a personal Sovereign checking account.
Only 1 bonus credit is provided per new customer.
The maximum annual referral for current customers may not exceed 10 bonus credits.
In order to receive a bonus credit, the current customer’s account must be open 60 days after the end of the month in which the new customer’s checking account was opened.
New customers will receive 1 bonus credit if they complete the following:
1. Open a Premier, Preferred, Classic, or Business Owner Premier Checking account with a $25 minimum deposit.
2. Open or have a Savings or Money Market Savings account with a $10 minimum deposit on the day the checking account is opened.
3. Order a new debit card.
4. Make 5 debit card purchases by no later than 60 days from the end of the month in which the account was opened.
5. Enroll in Online Banking.
New checking accounts must be open and have a positive account balance on the last day of the second month following the month in which the account was opened for the new customer to receive the bonus credit.
Both the current customer and the new customer will receive personal identification numbers (PINs) to use to redeem the bonus credits.
The PIN will be sent to current customers and qualifying new customers by email within 75 days from the end of the month in which the new account was opened.
If there is no valid email address on file, the PIN will be sent by regular mail.
All bonus credits must be redeemed by June 30, 2012, and no redemption fees apply.
This offer cannot be combined with other personal checking offers.
No bonus credit will be available if the new customer had a checking account at any time within 12 months of the date the new account is opened.
Take advantage of the Sovereign Bank Refer A Friend program to receive a free gift for both parties with Sovereign Bank referrals.
Please feel free to exchange Sovereign Bank referrals in the comments section below this article.