Sovereign Bank is offering a $100 cash banking bonus when you open a new Checking Account and make qualifying purchases on your Sovereign Bank CheckCard, valid through February 27, 2009.
Just open a Sovereign Bank Checking Account with a minimum opening deposit of $10 and make 6 purchases on your CheckCard within 60 days of opening your account to receive a $100 bank bonus.
Here’s How to Get Your Sovereign Bank $100 Bonus Cash
1. Visit the Sovereign Bank $100 Bonus Offer to apply for your new Sovereign Bank account.
2. Open a new Sovereign Premier Checking, Business Owner Premier Checking, Interest Checking, or Partnership Checking account with the standard minimum opening deposit of $10 by February 27, 2009.
3. Request a Sovereign Visa CheckCard when opening your new account.
4. Make 6 Sovereign Bank CheckCard purchases within 60 days of opening your account.
5. The $100 banking bonus will be credited to your account within 15 days after the expiration of the 60-day period.
Your Sovereign Bank account must be open in order to receive your bonus, and there is a limit of 1 $100 bonus credit per customer.
Current personal checking customers or anyone who has had a personal checking account with Sovereign Bank or any of its divisions in the last 6 months are not eligible for this offer.
Take advantage of the Sovereign Bank cash bonus offer to get a $100 bonus when you open a new Sovereign Bank checking account.