The Platinum Card® from American Express offers 25,000 bonus Membership Rewards® points plus 1 year of Amazon Prime after qualifying purchases.
Apply for the The Platinum Card® from American Express to get 25,000 bonus points after you make $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
Plus, you’ll get 1 year of Amazon Prime after you sign up for a new membership with your card and meet the spending requirement in the same time period.
No Foreign Transaction Fees
This card has no foreign transaction fees in any country where you use your card.
$450 Annual Fee
This card has a $450 annual fee.
The Platinum Card® from American Express Details
- Get 25,000 Membership Reward® points after you make $2,000 in purchases with your new Card in the first three months.
- Plus, get one year of Amazon Prime after you sign up for a new membership with your Card and meet the spending requirement in the same time period.
- As an Amazon Prime member, you get unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping on millions of items on Amazon.com.
- No foreign transaction fees. No matter what country you’re in, when you use your Platinum Card there are no Foreign Transaction Fees.
- 24/7 Platinum Card® Concierge service for assistance with reservations, travel, gifts, and more.
- Premium Access- Gain exclusive access to unique experiences from special entry to food festivals to VIP packages at concerts.
- Terms and restrictions apply.
Amazon Prime Membership Details
You can receive a statement credit of $79 plus applicable taxes for the initial annual membership fee of a new Amazon Prime membership if, during your first 3 months of Card Membership, you:
- Sign-up for and use your new Card to purchase Prime at amazon.com/amexplatinumprimeoffer; and
- Charge a total of $2,000 or more of eligible purchases on your new Card account.
As an Amazon Prime member, you get: unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items, instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows, and one Kindle book to borrow for free each month.
This offer is only available for new Amazon Prime memberships.
Amazon Student, Amazon Mom, and other promotional or discounted Prime memberships are not eligible for this offer.
Any trial membership must be upgraded to a paid membership for you to be eligible to receive the statement credit.
Check out these other Credit Card Promotional Offers to earn bonus rewards when applying for credit cards.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.
Get The Platinum Card® from American Express to take advantage of the Membership Rewards® program.