Alliant Credit Union has partnered with Suze Orman to offer new members a $100 bonus when you open an Ultimate Opportunity Savings Account and deposit $100 per month for 12 consecutive months.
With open membership available nationwide, anyone can become a member of Alliant Credit Union through their partnership with Foster Care to Success.
As an added bonus, Alliant CU will pay your $5 Foster Care to Success membership fee, so that you can join for free.
Alliant will do a soft pull on your credit when you apply for membership, which does not negatively impact your credit score.
Please note that only new Alliant members who haven’t closed an account within 180 days are eligible to open the Ultimate Opportunity Savings Account and earn a $100 bonus.
$100 Alliant Savings Bonus
1. Apply through this Alliant $100 Promotional Link by March 31, 2021.
2. Open the Ultimate Opportunity Savings Account when you join Alliant.
3. You must deposit at least $100 per month for 12 consecutive months into your Ultimate Opportunity Savings Account.
4. Once you’ve made your 12 consecutive monthly deposits and have a balance of $1,200 or more, Alliant will automatically deposit a $100 bonus into your account.
Ultimate Opportunity Savings Account
- The minimum balance to keep your account open is $5.
- To earn interest, you must maintain a daily average minimum balance of $100.
- $0 in monthly fees if you elect eStatements
- No minimum balance fees or maximum balance limits for earning interest.
- Nationwide network of 80,000+ fee-free ATMs.
- Alliant interest is paid monthly.
If you are new to Alliant Credit Union, take advantage of this special promotion from Suze Orman to get a $100 bonus when you open a new Ultimate Opportunity Savings Account.