There is a brand-new offer for a $200/$300 bonus when you open a Chase Total Business Checking account (or any Chase business checking account), deposit $1,000 within 10 business days of account opening, maintain that $1,000 balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days, including debit card purchases, Chase QuickDeposit, ACH (credits), and wires (credits and debits).
I just found this new Chase Total Business Checking promotion today (6/11/2018) being advertised in Google search results.
There are actually several other targeted Chase business checking bonuses available as well for up to $500, if you are lucky enough to receive access to a coupon code for them.
Chase Total Business Checking Account $300 Bonus
This $300 Chase Business Checking Bonus provides a $300 bonus when you open a Chase Total Business Checking account (offer expires June 28, 2018).
You must deposit $1,000 into your new account within 10 business days of account opening, and then maintain that balance for 60 days.
Additionally, you must complete 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening, including debit card purchases, Chase QuickDeposit, ACH (credits) and wires (credits and debits).
Chase Total Business Checking Account Features
- $10 Monthly Service Fee when you are enrolled in Paperless Statements (or $12 for paper statements) – waived when you maintain a $1,500 minimum daily balance. Fee automatically waived for first 2 months after account opening.
- 200 transactions per month without a fee.
- $7,500 in cash deposits each month without a fee.
- $50,000 in cash deposits and withdrawals per month (cannot exceed $50,000 for 4 months in a rolling 12 month period or the account may be converted).
- Permits incoming and outgoing domestic wires.
- International outgoing wires not permitted (incoming allowed).
- Provides 24/7/365 access to chase.com and telephone banking.
Chase Total Business Checking Account $200 Bonus
You must request a Chase Total Business Checking coupon by email and present your code in-branch in order to qualify for the $200 bonus when you open your new account.
To request your coupon code, just visit this Promotional Link, enter your email address, and click the “Email me my coupon” button.
Your coupon should arrive shortly after you request it, and you have until July 10, 2018, to open your new Chase Total Business Checking account.
I would suggest that you request your coupon code immediately if you are interested in this offer, because there is no telling how long the promotional link will be available.
How To Qualify for $200 Chase Total Business Checking Bonus
To qualify for the $200 bonus, you must open a Chase Total Business Checking account and complete the following 2 steps:
1. Deposit $1,000 within 10 business days of account opening, and maintain that $1,000 balance for 60 days.
2. Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days, including debit card purchases, Chase QuickDeposit, ACH (credits), and wires (credits and debits).
After you have completed all the above checking requirements, Chase will deposit the $200 bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
If the checking account is closed by the client or Chase within 6 months after opening, Chase will deduct the bonus amount for that account at closing.
The $1,000 deposit in new money cannot be funds held by Chase or its affiliates.
$200 Bonus Available for All Chase Business Checking Accounts
You can actually qualify for this offer with a Chase Total Business Checking account, Chase Performance Business Checking account, Chase Performance Business Checking with Interest account, or Chase Platinum Business Checking account, so it’s available for all of Chase’s business checking options.
However, the Chase Total Business Checking account has no Monthly Service Fee when you maintain a daily minimum balance of $1,500 or more or if you maintain a linked Chase Private Client Checking or Chase Premier Platinum Checking personal account, so it’s the easiest business account to avoid the monthly fee.
Otherwise, a $12 Monthly Service Fee will apply to the Chase Total Business Checking account ($10 Monthly Service Fee when enrolled in Paperless Statements).
Eligibility for Chase Business Checking Bonus
This checking offer is not available to existing Chase business checking clients, local, state or federal Government entities or agencies, Not for Profit organizations, Political Action Committees, or those with fiduciary accounts, campaign accounts, or whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
You can only receive 1 new business checking account opening related bonus per calendar year and only 1 bonus per account.
Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank and their affiliates are not eligible.
Targeted Promotions for Chase Business Checking
Chase Bank is offering a few targeted promotions to earn from $300 to $500 in bonus cash when you open a Chase business checking account.
You can either earn $500 with a Chase Performance Business Checking account or $300 with a Chase Total Business Checking account.
Both offers only require a $500 minimum deposit that is maintained for 60 days in order to qualify.
These offers are being targeted by mail, email, and online banking to current Chase customers with a Chase Ink Business Card.
If you are targeted for a promotion, you must open your account in-branch in order to qualify for the bonus cash.
How To Access Targeted Chase Business Checking Bonuses
There are 3 ways to get access to these targeted promotions for Chase business checking account bonuses.
1. By Snail Mail: You may receive a flyer in the mail for one of these promotions.
2. By Email: You may receive a direct email from Chase Bank for one of these offers.
3. Online Banking: If you have a Chase Ink card, you can log in to your online banking for your Chase business card to see if you are offered either of these deals. It may be offered upon logging in or logging out of your account, or it may appear in the top left corner above your accounts when you are logged in to Chase online banking for your business card account.
Please note that you can always contact me at MaximizingMoney@gmail.com for more information and help in finding current coupon codes.
If you are able to access any of these Chase business checking offers through online banking or by other means, please let us know which offer you were able to access and how in the comments below this article.
Chase Performance Business Checking Account $500 Bonus
This offer provides a $500 bonus when you open a Chase Performance Business Checking account.
You must deposit $500 into your new account within 10 business days of account opening.
You must maintain the $500 balance for a minimum of 60 days.
- $20 Monthly Service Fee – waived when you maintain qualifying business deposit balances of $50,000. Fee automatically waived for first 2 months after account opening.
- Allows up to 350 transactions each monthly statement cycle without a fee.
- Allows up to $20,000 in cash deposits each month without an additional fee.
- Allows 2 domestic wires transfers per month at no charge (international wires available for an additional fee).
- Provides 24/7/365 access to chase.com and Premier Service Line telephone banking.
Chase Business Checking Promotional Details
There is a limit of 1 business checking account-related bonus/premium per customer per calendar year.
This offer is not available to existing Chase Business checking customers, on account conversions, or in combination with any other offer, and it is non-transferable.
Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and their affiliates are not eligible.
The bonus will be deposited automatically into your new checking account within 10 business days after the minimum deposit requirement is met.
Review these current Chase Bank Promotions for more personal checking bonuses from Chase Bank.
Sign up for your Chase business checking account today to earn from $200 to $500 in free cash rewards from Chase Bank.