The Monifi mobile app offers goal-based banking with separate Spend and Save structures that help you control your Spend Balance with your free Monifi Orange Debit Card while reaching your financial goals faster with a separate Save Balance that provides a 0.60% APY.
Plus, you can earn a $250 cash bonus from Monifi when you receive 2 direct deposits of $1,000 or more within 90 days of starting your Monifi relationship.
Monifi is a digital-only bank that is available nationwide across the U.S.A. with no monthly fees and no minimum balance fees, so anyone can take advantage of this offer to get a $250 bonus for a limited time.
Earn $250 Bonus with Monifi
1. Visit this Monifi $250 Promotional Page to download the Monifi App.
2. Start your Monifi relationship by August 31, 2021.
3. Set up a direct deposit to your Spend Balance. The direct deposits must be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits, such as Social Security.
4. Receive 2 direct deposits of $1,000 or more within 90 days of opening your Monifi Relationship.
5. The $250 bonus will be paid to your Spend Balance within 45 days of meeting the promotional requirements.
About Monifi Banking App
With Monifi’s goal-based banking, you can identity your financial goals and allocate your money toward those goals within your Monifi Save Balance, including target completion dates, savings goal amounts, and progress indicators.
To help you maintain your financial goals, Monifi provides a separate Spend Balance that keeps your spend money separate from your Save Balance, and your Spend Balance can be accessed with your free Monifi Orange Debit Card.
It’s free to join Monifi, as there are no minimum balance fees, no monthly maintenance fees, and no ATM fees within the Allpoint Network.
However, if you elect the Balance Protect Service, which helps to avoid having any of your purchase transactions declined, Monifi charges a $5 fee each time that they initiate a transfer from your Save Balance to your Spend Balance.
Monifi is digital-only banking division of MidFirst Bank, which is a Member FDIC bank, so your money is secure.
Check out Monifi goal-based banking to get a $250 cash bonus when you set up a direct deposit with your new Monifi relationship.