Premier Members Credit Union offers a “Give $50, Get $50” referral bonus for their Money Market account.
To qualify for the $50 bonus, you just need to open a new Money Market account with a $5 minimum.
On top of that, you can earn up to $1,000 via the Premier Members Money Market Referral Program.
With open membership available, anybody in the U.S.A. can join PMCU to qualify for these referral bonuses.
How Anyone Can Join Premier Members
To join Premier Members Credit Union, you can apply online, by phone, or in-branch.
There are a variety of Membership Options available.
However, anybody in the U.S.A. can join Premier Members, even if you don’t meet the traditional membership criteria.
If you do not meet any of the standard criteria, you may still join Premier Members through their affiliation with Impact on Education.
When you elect to do so, PMCU will make a matching donation on your behalf to the Impact on Education charity.
This $5 donation matches your initial membership shares deposit, so there is no extra fee for you to pay.
Impact on Education is a charitable organization run by the Boulder Valley School District.
To establish your PMCU membership, you must deposit and maintain $5 in your Primary Share Savings Account.
Premier Members Money Market Details
- Earn 2% APY on Your First $2,000.
- $5 Minimum to Open Account.
- No Minimum Balance Required.
- Dividends Paid Monthly.
- Checks Available.
- Up to 6 Automatic or Preauthorized Withdrawals or Transfers Per Calendar Month.
- Limit 1 Reverse Tiered Money Market Account Per Primary Owner.
Get $50 Bonus for Money Market Account
To earn a $50 bonus, you must be new to Premier Members Credit Union and open a Money Market account.
When you open your new Money Market account, you must enter a referral code from a current member.
There is a $5 minimum to open a Money Market account, but no minimum balance required thereafter.
After opening, the $50 bonus will be paid as dividends and deposited into your Money Market account.
How To Enter Referral Code
1. Before you submit any of your personal information, you will be able to add the referral code to your new membership application.
2. Learn about the Premier Members Money Market Account.
3. Open an account online to start your membership.
4. Under membership eligibility, click the “Impact on Eduction” option at the bottom of the list.
5. Agree to the disclosures and proceed.
6. Continue past the Primary Savings account requirement.
7. On the Available Products page, click on the “Money Market” tab, and then click the blue and white “+” button next to the Money Market account.
8. A pop-up page will appear, where you can enter the referral code under the “Additional Info” section.
9. After you enter the referral code, click the “Add Account” button to add your Money Market account to your application.
10. Then, click the “Continue” button to proceed with your application.
Referral Codes to Use
In order to qualify for the $50 bonus, you must enter any of the following referral codes during your application:
- 1st Code: “VFVJHPPEJ” – Referral Link Example
- 2nd Code: “VFVJEVQQQ” – Referral Link Example
- 3rd Code: Your Code Could Be Here – Post It In Below Comments.
- 4th Code: Your Code Could Be Here – Post It In Below Comments.
- 5th Code: Your Code Could Be Here – Post It In Below Comments.
Please feel free to share your Premier Members referral codes along with your experiences in the below comments.
Premier Members Money Market Referral Program
Once you join Premier Members, you can participate in the Money Market Referral Program.
To access your unique referral code, log in to your online banking portal at PMCU.org.
For every new member you refer who opens a new Money Market account, you’ll both earn a $50 bonus.
The maximum amount that can be earned in referral bonuses is $1,000, and each referral bonus is paid as dividends and deposited in to your Money Market account.
If you have a Money Market account with Premier Members Credit Union, please feel free to share your referral codes and user experiences in the below comments.