PSECU (Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union) is currently offering a $250 bonus that is available to anybody in the U.S.A. when you open a new PSECU checking account with a direct deposit, and new members who attend a college or university identified by PSECU can earn a $100 bonus just for opening a new checking account, plus current PSECU members can earn a $50 referral bonus for sharing PSECU with friends and family for up to $500 in bonus rewards per year.
While PSECU only has credit union locations in Pennsylvania, anybody in the U.S.A. is eligible for PSECU Membership when you join the Pennsylvania Recreation and Park Society (PRPS) for a 1-time fee of $20, and PSECU will cover $10 when you open your PSECU account online.
When you join PSECU, a $5 minimum deposit is required in a Regular share account, but the $5 minimum share purchase will be made on behalf of new members by PSECU, and if your membership account is closed within the first year of membership, the initial $5 share will be retained by PSECU.
Take advantage of these PSECU promotional offers to earn a $250 personal checking account bonus, a $100 student checking bonus, and $50 refer-a-friend rewards for up to $500 per year.
PSECU $250 Checking Bonus (Nationwide)
1. Visit this PSECU $250 Checking Promo and use Promo Code “MEMBER” when you join by 12/31/2021.
2. Sign up and be approved for checking, debit card, and digital banking (online or mobile).
3. Establish 1 or more qualifying payroll direct deposits (paychecks, Social Security payments, or pension payments) that together total $200 per calendar month, recurring monthly, within 90 days of establishing membership.
4. The $250 bonus will be paid to your Regular share account within 45 days after the requirements are satisfied.
5. If your payroll direct deposit is not active for 6 consecutive months or if your account is closed within the first year of establishing membership, PSECU may recall the $250 direct deposit bonus.
This $250 PSECU direct deposit bonus is available to U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older and are new PSECU members. There is a limit of 1 promo code per new member.
PSECU $100 Student Checking Promotion
1. Visit this PSECU $100 Student Checking Bonus and use Promo Code “fall100” when you join PSECU by 12/31/2021.
2. Sign up and be approved for a checking account, a PSECU debit card, and digital banking (online or mobile) account access within 90 days of establishing membership.
3. The $100 bonus will be paid to your Regular share account within 45 days after the requirements are satisfied.
4. If your membership is not in good standing prior to the payment of the bonus or if your account is closed within the first year of establishing membership, PSECU may recall the $100 bonus.
This $100 PSECU student checking bonus is available to new members who are 18 years of age or older, attend a college or university identified by PSECU, and are new PSECU members. There is a limit of 1 promo code per new student member.
PSECU $50 Refer-A-Friend Rewards
Once you are a PSECU member, you can participate in the PSECU Referral Program to earn up to $500 in referral rewards per year.
When you share your PSECU unique referral link with friends, you’ll get $50 for each referral that becomes a PSECU member.
In order to qualify, your referrals must meet PSECU’s membership requirements, complete the PSECU membership application through your referral link, and be approved for PSECU membership.
To participate in the PSECU referral program, you must be a current member who is at least 18 years old with a PSECU membership in good standing.
You can earn referral bonuses for up to 10 new PSECU members or $500 in total referral bonuses per year.
Take advantage of these PSECU promotional offers to earn a $250 direct deposit bonus, a $100 student checking bonus, and up to $500 in referral rewards per year.