PSECU (Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union) is currently offering up to a $300 bonus that is available to anybody in the U.S.A. when you open a new PSECU checking account with a direct deposit, or new PSECU members can earn a $100 bonus just for opening a new checking account, plus current PSECU members can earn a $50 referral bonus for sharing PSECU with friends and family for up to $500 in bonus rewards per year.
While PSECU only has credit union locations in Pennsylvania, anybody in the U.S.A. is eligible for PSECU Membership when you join the Pennsylvania Recreation and Park Society (PRPS) for a 1-time fee of $20, and PSECU will cover $10 when you open your PSECU account online.
When you join PSECU, a $5 minimum deposit is required in a Regular share account, but the $5 minimum share purchase will be made on behalf of new members by PSECU, and if your membership account is closed within the first year of membership, the initial $5 share will be retained by PSECU.
Take advantage of these PSECU promotional offers to earn up to a $300 bonus for new members who open a checking account, and $50 refer-a-friend rewards for up to $500 per year.
PSECU $100/$200/$300 Checking Bonus (Nationwide)
1. Visit this PSECU $100/$200/$300 Referral Link and enter your email address to get started. The Promo Code “LEVELUP” will automatically be applied to your application after you enter your email address on the referral page.
2. To earn the initial $100 bonus, sign up and be approved for a free checking account with a PSECU debit card, log into digital banking (online or mobile), and activate your debit card within 30 days of establishing membership.
3. To earn an additional $100 bonus for $200 in total (this step is optional), you must establish 1 or more qualifying payroll direct deposits (paychecks, Social Security payments, or pension payments) that together total $200 per calendar month, recurring monthly, within 90 days of establishing membership.
4. To earn the final $100 bonus for $300 in total (this step is optional), you must maintain the qualifying payroll direct deposits for 90 days after the initial deposit.
5. The $100/$200/$300 bonus will be paid to your Regular share account within 45 days after the requirements are satisfied.
6. If your account is closed within the first year of establishing membership, PSECU will retain the $5 share purchase.
This $100/$200/$300 PSECU checking account bonus is available to U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older and are new PSECU members. There is a limit of 1 promo code per new member. You can review this PSECU $100/$200/$300 Promotional Page for more details and to apply directly without the referral link using Promo Code “LEVELUP” during your application.
PSECU $50 Refer-A-Friend Rewards
Once you are a PSECU member, you can participate in the PSECU Referral Program to earn up to $500 in referral rewards per year.
When you share your PSECU unique referral link with friends, you’ll get $50 for each referral that becomes a PSECU member.
In order to qualify, your referrals must meet PSECU’s membership requirements, complete the PSECU membership application through your referral link, and be approved for PSECU membership.
To participate in the PSECU referral program, you must be a current member who is at least 18 years old with a PSECU membership in good standing.
You can earn referral bonuses for up to 10 new PSECU members or $500 in total referral bonuses per year.
Take advantage of these PSECU promotional offers to earn up to a $300 checking account bonus for new members, and up to $500 in referral rewards per year.