HSBC Bank offers a $500 or $1,000 bonus for opening a new HSBC Premier checking account with a current member’s referral code when you deposit qualifying balances of at least $75,000, plus you can earn up to $6,000 in referral bonuses per calendar year through the HSBC Share The Experience Program.
These offers are available online nationwide to anybody in the U.S.A. who wants to open an HSBC Bank checking account.
To apply online, you must be at least 18 years old, have a Social Security Number, currently have a U.S. residential address, and have had U.S. residency for the past 2 years.
$500-$1,000 HSBC Premier Checking Bonus
To earn $500 or $1,000 with HSBC Premier Checking, you must complete the following activities:
1. Open your new HSBC Premier Checking account using a current member’s referral code (see below comments section for sharing HSBC referral codes).
2. The new account bonus is $500 with qualifying balances of $75,000.00-$499,999.99 in deposit and/or eligible investment accounts OR $1,000 with qualifying balances of $500,000 or more in deposit and/or eligible investment accounts.
3. To qualify for the HSBC Share The Experience new account bonus, the new account must meet the qualifying balance (listed above) within 30 calendar days of account opening and maintain the qualifying balance for 6 full calendar months after account opening.
4. You will automatically receive the $500 or $1,000 Welcome Deposit in your new HSBC Premier checking account within 8 weeks after completing all qualifying activities.
To qualify for an HSBC Premier relationship, you must meet any of the following qualifications:
- Maintain balances of $75,000 in combined U.S. Dollar personal deposit accounts and investment balances OR;
- Have recurring direct deposits totaling at least $5,000 from a third party to an HSBC Premier checking account(s) per calendar month OR;
- Have an HSBC U.S. residential mortgage loan with an original loan amount of at least $500,000.
- Business owners may use their qualifying HSBC U.S. Dollar commercial balances to qualify for a personal Premier relationship.
- A monthly maintenance fee of $50 will be incurred if one of these requirements is not maintained.
HSBC Bank “Share the Experience” Referral Program
Once you start your HSBC relationship, you can earn up to $6,000 in bonuses per year for referring friends or businesses by sharing your unique referral code.
Plus, your referrals will also receive a 1-time bonus for opening an account at a U.S. HSBC branch or by phone using your referral code.
To participate in the HSBC Bank Referral Program, you must have an HSBC Premier account in the United States.
For each friend or business that you refer, you will receive a $300 referral bonus for up to $6,000 in total Share the Experience referral bonuses per calendar year.
Once your referrals meet the account qualifications, they will receive a cash bonus as well.
The referred new member must provide the current member’s personalized referral code at account opening for you both to qualify and receive credit for the referral bonus.
Take advantage of the HSBC “Share the Experience” Referral Program to earn extra bonus rewards for sharing HSBC Bank.
If you start an HSBC checking relationship, then you may also wish to open an HSBC Credit Card Account to qualify for additional bonus rewards.