The OnPath Federal Credit Union Refer-A-Friend Program offers new members a $100 bonus when you open an OnPath FCU personal or business checking account, make 10 debit card transactions, and have $250 in direct deposits within 60 days, plus current members can earn up to $500 per year when you refer your friends to open and use an OnPath FCU personal or business checking account.
While OnPath Federal Credit Union serves the Greater New Orleans area, OnPath FCU offers open membership to anyone in the U.S.A. who makes a $5 donation to the OnPath Foundation, and you can choose this option in the Eligibility section during the online application.
If you are an existing OnPath FCU member, please feel free to share your user experiences along with your OnPath ReferLive referral links in the below comments section, so that everybody can take advantage of the bonuses for opening a new OnPath FCU personal or business checking account.
How To Earn OnPath FCU $100 Checking Bonus for New Members
1. Register your information via this OnPath FCU $100 Referral Bonus Link for new members to get started.
2. Open a new OnPath FCU personal or business checking account.
3. Make 10 or more debit card transactions (excluding ATM transactions) within 60 days of account opening.
4. Receive 1 or more direct deposits totaling at least $250 within 60 days of account opening.
5. Get your $100 Visa Reward Card via mail within 4-6 weeks after completing all of the offer requirements.
OnPath FCU $100 Refer-A-Friend Rewards
Through the OnPath FCU ReferLive Program, existing members can refer new members to join OnPath Federal Credit Union, and both members will receive a $100 Visa Reward Card.
If you are an existing OnPath FCU member, you can register for the OnPath ReferLive Checking Account Program to access your unique referral link to share with your friends and family.
When your referrals open a new OnPath FCU personal or business checking account, make 10 debit card transactions (excluding ATM transactions), and have 1 or more direct deposits totaling at least $250 within 60 days of account opening, you will both receive a $100 Visa Reward Card.
The $100 Visa Reward Card will be delivered via mail within 4-6 weeks of all offer requirements being completed, and existing members can refer up to 5 people per year to earn $500 annually.
Please note that the $100 referral offer is a special limited-time promotion that runs through December 31, 2023, at which time the standard $50 offer will be reinstated.
OnPath FCU Membership Field
Anyone in the U.S.A. can join OnPath Federal Credit Union by selecting to make a $5 donation to the OnPath Foundation, which you can choose in the Eligibility section during the online application.
When you choose the option to join OnPath FCU with a $5 donation to the OnPath Foundation, they will automatically deduct the $5 donation from your opening deposit.
Additional OnPath FCU Membership options are available for those who live, work, worship or attend school in the Greater New Orleans area or in any of the following areas:
- Bridge City
- Lafourche Parish
- Orleans Parish
- South Kenner
- St. Tammany
You can also join OnPath FCU if you or a relative work for one of over 600 businesses and organizations throughout the areas they serve, or if you are a relative of anyone who otherwise meets the membership criteria, even if your relative is not currently a member.
OnPath 7% APY High-Yield Checking
With OnPath High-Yield Checking, you can earn a 7% APY on average daily balances up to $10,000 and .50% on balances above $10,000, with no monthly account fee and no minimum balance.
To qualify for the 7% APY, you must login to online or mobile banking 1 or more times per statement cycle, enroll in eStatements and receive for the statement cycle, and have 15 or more debit card purchases post and settle during the statement cycle.
OnPath Rewards Cash Back Checking
With OnPath Rewards Cash Back Checking, you can earn 5% cash back on up to $200 in debit card purchases, with no monthly account fee and no minimum balance.
To qualify for the 5% cash back, you must login to online or mobile banking 1 or more times per statement cycle, enroll in eStatements and receive for the statement cycle, and have 15 or more debit card purchases post and settle during the statement cycle.
- When filling out the ReferLive registration form, it may be a good idea to use an email address that has never been used on ReferLive before, so that the stats will show up on the ReferLive website if/when you refer other people.
- It may take up to 3 weeks to receive your debit card for the checking account, which is needed to meet the requirements for either the 7% APY or 5% cash back, and the requirements are not waived for the first statement cycle.
- While the OnPath website only allows for $100 of credit card funding during your application, if you choose this option, they may contact you directly to increase the funding to $1,000 (or you may wish to send them a message in regards to this).
- Of your opening deposit, $5 will be used toward a Share Savings Account, and $5 will be taken for the OnPath Foundation donation if you choose that as your membership eligibility option.
A special thank you goes out to our reader Eric for providing the above special notes as well as for alerting us to this nationwide checking account bonus that is available from OnPath Federal Credit Union, and you may feel free to use his OnPath FCU $100 Bonus Registration Link to get a $100 bonus when you open a new OnPath personal or business checking account.