USAlliance Financial is a full-service credit union that offers a variety of checking accounts, savings accounts, credit cards, and loan products with free open membership that is available to everyone across the U.S.A. through their associational memberships with the American Consumer Council and other services.
There are many ways to Become a Member of USAlliance Financial, and you can access your accounts from anywhere through their online banking system and the USAlliance banking app.
Plus, New USAlliance Members Can Get a $50 Cash Bonus when you open a MyLife Checking Account and add a payroll direct deposit of $350 or more per month within 30 days (must use Code 50CHECK2022 through the promotional link).
The USAlliance MyLife Checking Account has no monthly maintenance fees or minimum balance requirements, and you will earn the $50 bonus when you set up a recurring payroll direct deposit for a minimum of $350 per month within 30 days of account opening.
How To Earn $50 USAlliance New Member Bonus
1. Open your account through this USAlliance Promo Page using Code 50CHECK2022.
2. Complete the following:
- Open a MyLife Checking Account and set up a minimum $350 per month recurring payroll direct deposit within 30 days of account opening.
- Have at least $1,000 of total payroll direct deposits post to your MyLife Checking Account by December 31, 2022, at 11:59 (ET) PM to qualify for promotional credit.
3. You may only earn 1 $50 bonus, which will be credited directly to your account within 60 days of receipt of the first direct deposit.
- Limit of 1 offer per unique member number.
- Offer valid only for new MyLife Checking accounts opened from July 1, 2022, through December 30, 2022.
- Limit 1 promo code (50CHECK2022) redeemable per unique member number.
- Members who already have a MyLife Checking Account with USALLIANCE are ineligible for this promotion.
- Promotion cannot be combined with other offers, rates, or discounts.
- A minimum payroll direct deposit of $350 per month is required to qualify.
- Bank ACH transfers, account-to-account or person-to-person external or internal ACH transfers, verification or trial deposits from financial institutions, ACH transfers using online or mobile payment systems (i.e. PayPal, Venmo, etc.), mobile check deposits, and cash loads or deposits do not qualify as payroll direct deposit.
- Payroll Direct Deposit must be added to MyLife Checking Account within 30 days of opening.
- $1,000 of total payroll direct deposits must post to MyLife Checking Account by December 31, 2022, at 11:59 (ET) PM to qualify for promotional credit.
- $50 will be deposited to the member’s MyLife Checking Account within 60 days of receipt of the first direct deposit.
Open a free membership with USAlliance Financial from any state in the U.S.A. and earn a $50 bonus with your new checking account.