The Savor Credit Card from Capital One offers 3% cash back on dining, 2% cash back on groceries, and 1% cash back on everything else with a $0 annual fee and a $150 cash bonus when you spend $500 within the first 3 months.
The Savor Card from Capital One is a good option to use for your restaurant dining and grocery shopping purchases to earn the higher cash back tiers on your spending in those categories, plus you’ll get the $150 bonus for new cardmembers with a relatively low $500 spending requirement, and there is no annual fee.
Savor Credit Card Features
You can apply for the Savor Card with Good to Excellent credit required for approval.
- $150 Cash Bonus after $500 in Purchases within 3 Months from Account Opening.
- 3% Cash Back on Dining.
- 2% Cash Back on Groceries.
- 1% Cash Back on All Other Purchases.
- Redeem Cash Back for Any Amount.
- Rewards Don’t Expire for the Life of Your Account.
- 0% Intro APR for 15 Months on Purchases and Balance Transfers within the First 15 Months.
- $0 Annual Fee.
- Identity Theft Resolution Services.
- Complimentary Concierge Service.
- Trip Cancelation/Interruption Insurance.
- Price Protection.
- Extended Warranty.
- Travel Assistance Services.
- Travel Accident Insurance.
- Baggage Delay Insurance.
Qualifying for Savor Credit Card $150 Bonus
The $150 bonus may not be available for existing or previous accountholders.
If you currently have or previously applied for the Premier Dining Rewards Card (the prior version of this card), then you may not be able to qualify for an additional $150 bonus by applying for this new Savor Card, but if you still want the card, you may be able to contact Capital One and be upgraded to the newer version.
If you didn’t already apply for the Premier Dining Rewards Card, then you may wish to take advantage of this new Savor Credit Card bonus for an extra $150 cash reward and unlimited cash back rewards on dining, groceries and more.