SunTrust Bank’s Cash Rewards Credit Card provides you with 5% cash back on up to $6,000 spent on gas and grocery purchases for the first 12 months of account opening.
Plus, you’ll get a 10%, 25%, or even larger deposit bonus based on your relationship with SunTrust when you redeem your cash back rebates into a SunTrust checking, savings, or money market account.
After you reach $6,000 in gas and grocery spending or the first 12 months expires, you’ll earn unlimited 2% cash back on all of your gas and grocery purchases on the card thereafter.
You’ll also earn unlimited 1% cash back on all of your other purchases on the card.
This SunTrust Cash Rewards Credit Card has no annual fee.
The 5% cash back promotion on up to $6,000 spent on gas and grocery credit card purchases in the first year is only valid for new Cash Rewards credit card clients.
Earning Rebates with SunTrust’s Cash Back Credit Card
You’ll earn 5% cash back on up to $6,000 spent on gas and grocery qualifying purchases for the first 12 months after account opening.
You’ll earn 2% cash back on gas and grocery purchases after the initial 12-month period or $6,000 in initial spending is reached.
In addition, you’ll earn an unlimited 1% rebate on all other qualifying purchases.
Redeeming SunTrust Cash Rewards Credit Card Rebates
Each time that you call to electronically redeem your cash rewards into a SunTrust Checking, savings, or money market account, you will earn a 10% deposit bonus.
You can redeem your cash rewards starting with a minimum balance of $25.
You can redeem your cash rewards for statement credits or a check through Online Banking or by calling SunTrust at 1-800-477-9702.
You can make an electronic deposit to a deposit account at SunTrust or another financial institution by calling SunTrust at 1-800-477-9702.
SunTrust Cash Rewards Credit Card Benefits
- Extended warranty – Doubles the original manufacturer or store brand warranty for up to 1 year.
- Price Protection – Reimburses price difference if you find a lower price for a new item within 120 days from the purchase date.
- Purchase assurance – Provides coverage for damaged or stolen items within 90 days of the purchase date.
- Chip Technology – Provides greater international acceptance when traveling to other countries where many merchants have already converted their card reading equipment to accept cards with microchips.
- MasterAssist Travel Assistance – Travel/trip planning and doctor, lawyer, embassy, etc., referrals when traveling 100 or more miles from home.
- Luxury Hotels and Resorts Portfolio – Hotel extras, such as upgrades, early check-in/late check-out, breakfast and much more.
- Travel Accident Insurance – Covers you and your family against accidental death or serious injury up to $250,000.
- Baggage Delay – Reimburses you for replacing essential personal or business items in delayed baggage.
- Trip Cancellation – Protects you and your family against forfeited, non-refundable and unused payments and deposits if your trip is interrupted or cancelled.
- MasterRental/CDW – Pays for covered damages to a rental vehicle.
- Concierge – Assistance with dinner reservations, event tickets, locating hard-to-find items, buying and delivering gifts, and coordinating business-related arrangements.
- MasterCard Global Services – Customer assistance for reporting a lost or stolen card, emergency card replacement, emergency cash advance, and ATM locating.
- Zero Liability – You are not liable for unauthorized purchases on card.
- Year-End Account Summary – Year-end account summary at your request.
You may also be interested in this SunTrust Business Credit Card for small business owners.