Ally Invest (formerly TradeKing) is an online stock and options broker that offers stock and ETF trades for just $4.95 per trade and options commissions of $4.95 per trade plus $0.65 per contract with no minimum balance requirements.
Plus, you can Get up to a $3,500 Cash Bonus and Commission-Free Trades for 90 Days from Ally Invest when you start investing today, and Ally Invest will credit your transfer fees for up to $150.
In addition, if you qualify for Ally Invest SELECT, you will be eligible for the reduced pricing promotion as well.
Ally Invest $3,500 Cash Bonus + 90 Days of Commission-Free Trades
Check out this Ally Invest $3,500 Cash Bonus Offer to get up to a $3,500 cash bonus and commission-free trades for 90 days when you open a new Ally Invest account.
How To Qualify for Cash Bonus from Ally Invest
1. Open a new Self-Directed Trading account by July 31, 2018.
2. Fund your account within 60 days of account opening to earn a bonus based on your deposit amount:
- $3,500 Bonus + Free Trades for $2,000,000+ Deposit or Transfer.
- $2,500 Bonus + Free Trades for $1,000,000+ Deposit or Transfer.
- $1,200 Bonus + Free Trades for $500,000+ Deposit or Transfer.
- $600 Bonus + Free Trades for $250,000+ Deposit or Transfer.
- $300 Bonus + Free Trades for $100,000+ Deposit or Transfer.
- $200 Bonus + Free Trades for $25,000+ Deposit or Transfer.
- $50 Bonus + Free Trades for $10,000+ Deposit or Transfer.
3. Receive the bonus cash credit to your account within 10 business days of meeting the promotional requirements.
4. Once the account is credited, the bonus and initial qualifying deposit is not available for withdrawal for 300 days after the requirements have been met.
Ally Invest Promotional Details
- The offer is valid for 1 new individual or joint Ally Invest Securities LLC account.
- Offer is open to U.S. residents only and excludes current Ally Invest account holders and former Ally Invest (formerly TradeKing Securities LLC) account holders who have closed your accounts within the past 90 days.
- Accounts must be opened by 7/31/2018 and funded within 60 days of account opening.
- The qualifying deposit to open the new account must be from outside Ally Invest.
- The new account must be funded with a minimum qualifying deposit of $10,000 or more to receive the Minimum Cash Bonus and Commission-Free Trades for up to 90 days Bonus.
- The minimum qualifying funds to receive bonus offer must remain in the account (minus any trading losses) for a minimum of 90 days from the date of funding.
- If the qualifying deposit(s) are removed, the bonus payout may be revoked.
- New accounts receive $500 in commission credit for equity, ETF and option trades executed within 90 days of funding the new account.
- Commission credit applies to the per contract commission.
- The commission credit takes up to 2 business days from the funding date to be applied.
- Unused trades expire at the end of 90 days from the funding date of the new account.
- You will not receive cash compensation for any unused free trade commissions.
- Mutual fund, bonds, exercise and assignment fees still apply.
Ally Invest Reduced Pricing Trade Promotion
This Ally Invest Reduced Pricing Promotion offers a special rate of $3.95 per online stock and ETF trade and $0.50 per option contract plus $3.95 base for investors who maintain a $100,000 average daily balance OR complete 30 or more trades per quarter.
You’ll pay only $3.95 per online trade at Ally Invest if you are a high-volume or high-balance trader.
Special Rate – $3.95 Per Trade
To qualify, you must maintain a $100,000 average daily balance OR complete 30 or more trades per calendar quarter.
Check out this Ally Invest Reduced Pricing Promotion for more details and to open your account today.
- $3.95 Per Online Stock and ETF Trade.
- $0.50 Per Option Contract Plus $3.95 Base.
Ally Invest offers special pricing of $3.95 per equity trade and 50 cents per options contract for users who make 30 or more trades in the prior calendar quarter and/or maintain an average daily balance of more than $100,000 in the prior calendar quarter.
Special pricing begins on day 1 of the first quarter of eligibility.
Ally Invest charges an additional 35 cents per contract on certain option index products where the exchanges charge fees.
Standard Rate – $4.95 Per Trade
There is no minimum account balance and no minimum trade activity required for standard account rates.
- $4.95 Per Online Stock and ETF Trade.
- $0.65 Per Option Contract Plus $4.95 Base.
Ally Invest requires a minimum opening purchase order of $100 per order in OTCBB and Pink Sheet stocks and adds 1 cent per share on the entire order for stocks priced less than $2.
The maximum commission per order will not exceed 5% of the trade value, with a minimum commission of $4.95.
Ally does not accept opening trades for stocks below 1 cent per share.
About Ally Invest Online Stock and Options Broker
- Trade Stocks, Options, ETFs, Mutual Funds, and Bonds.
- Custom Charts and Tools to Analyze Trades and Performance.
- Free Calculators to Help You Make the Most of Your Trades.
- Stay on Top of the Market with Live News and Streaming Quotes.
- Access Your Account Any Time across Multiple Devices.
- No Minimum Deposits or Trading Activity to Open or Maintain Account.
Whether you’re new to investing, an experienced trader, or somewhere in between, Ally Invest offers a wide range of self-directed and managed investment products at some of the industry’s lowest fees.
You may also be interested in this TD Ameritrade Promotion to earn a cash bonus and free trades with your new online brokerage account.