Fidelity is offering up to 500 free trades for 2 years when you fund a new or existing IRA or brokerage account with a minimum of $50,000 for 300 trades or $100,000 for 500 trades.
Fidelity offers an advanced trading platform where you can choose from stocks, bonds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), options, and mutual funds to build the perfect portfolio for you.
Fidelity charges just $4.95 when you trade U.S. equities online or with the Fidelity mobile apps, you can trade bonds for just $1 per bond online, and you’ll get access to hundreds of commission-free offerings.
Fidelity Account up to 500 Free Trades Offer
1. Visit www.fidelity.com/ATP500free to register your new or existing account for up to 500 free trades for 2 years.
2. In order to receive up to 500 commission-free trades, you must designate an existing eligible Fidelity IRA or brokerage account, or open and fund a new eligible Fidelity IRA or brokerage account with net new assets within 60 days of registration.
- Deposits of $50,000-$99,999 will receive 300 free trades.
- Deposits of $100,000 or more will receive 500 free trades.
3. Your free trades must be used within 2 years of being credited to your account.
Fidelity Promotional Terms
- This offer is valid for new or existing Fidelity customers.
- New accounts or designated eligible accounts must be funded within 60 days.
- Funding must come from an external, non-Fidelity source via any standard monetary transfer method (a standard Transfer of Assets form, check, Electronic Funds Transfer, ADM deposit, etc.); rollovers from a former employer’s Fidelity record kept workplace savings plan are treated as coming from an external source for purposes of this offer.
- Net new assets mean external new money in minus money out, including distributions and transfers, during the qualification period.
- Trades must be used within 2 years of being credited to the customer’s account.
- Commission-free trades must be designated to the 1 account receiving the qualifying assets or amount and are limited to online domestic equities and options trades.
- Options trades are limited to 20 contracts or less per trade; for orders beyond these limitations, standard commission rates apply.
- This offer is nontransferable, limited to 1 per individual per rolling 12 months and may not be combined with other offers.
- Account holders must maintain a minimum account balance of $50,000 of net new assets for this free trade offer (minus any losses related to trading or market volatility) for at least 9 months from the date on which the trades are credited to the account, otherwise commission charges may be incurred retroactively on free trade executions based on the applicable commission rate under Fidelity’s Commission & Fee Schedule.
- Eligible accounts include non-retirement (Individual or Joint) or Fidelity IRA (Rollover IRA, Traditional IRA, Inherited IRA, Roth IRA, SEP-IRA) accounts in which individual security trading is not prohibited and which meet the minimum account opening or funding requirements.
- The promotion is not available for the following account types/products: business accounts (including those opened by union officials); trust accounts; fiduciary accounts (including custodial accounts, estate accounts); non-prototype accounts; college investment trust accounts; 529 college savings plan accounts; Fidelity accounts managed by Strategic Advisers, Inc. (i.e., Portfolio Advisory Services); Institutional Wealth Services (IWS) clients; clients of registered investment advisors working with Fidelity Investments; annuities; and Stock Plan Services accounts.
- Offer is not valid for non-U.S. residents; persons employed by FINRA or a securities organization in a regulatory capacity; employees of Fidelity, its affiliates, and members of their immediate families and households, or the media who cover financial services.
Take advantage of this Fidelity account promotional offer to get up to 500 free trades for 2 years with your new or existing brokerage or IRA account.
You may also be interested in this TD Ameritrade Promotion to earn a cash bonus brokerage reward.