Finhabits offers fully personalized investment portfolios that allow you to invest in your future with 3 different types of accounts, including an Individual Account, Traditional IRA and Roth IRA.
Finhabits is similar to other automated investment services, including this Stash Invest $5 Bonus, this Wealthsimple $50 Bonus and this iBillionaire $5 Bonus, which all provide automatic investments of your money into personalized portfolios.
Finhabits invests your money in low-cost, exchange-traded funds at companies such as Vanguard and BlackRock with a portfolio that is personalized to your specific investment goals.
You can open a new Finhabits account with no minimum balance requirement, and there are no account opening fees to get started.
You can either make a 1-time deposit or start automatically contributing as little as $5 a week into your account.
If you decide it’s not for you, you can close your Finhabits account at any time with no penalties and no closing fees.
Finhabits charges $1 per month for accounts under $2,500 or 0.5% per year for accounts above $2,500.
In addition to the Finhabits fee, the exchange-traded funds will also charge you an average fee of 0.12% per year.
If you’re looking to avoid paying any fees at all, then you may wish to try this M1 Finance $10 Bonus instead for an absolutely fee-free automated portfolio investing account.
If you want to get it a try, you can also participate in the Finhabits Referral Program to earn a $10 sign-up bonus when you join and an additional $10 bonus for each new account member that you refer (if you are targeted for their referral offer).
About Finhabits Personalized Investment Portfolios
- Open a new Finhabits account in minutes with no opening fees and no transfer fees.
- You can contribute how much you want and whenever you want, or you can set up automatic contributions for as little as $5 a week.
- Finhabits will guide you through the process of setting up a well-balanced investment portfolio that fits your needs and goals.
- Your money is invested in low-cost, exchange-traded funds at leading companies.
- Finhabits charges a fee of $1 per month for accounts under $2,500 or 0.5% per year for accounts above $2,500 (the funds will also charge you an average fee of 0.12% per year).
- You can manage your account from your smartphone or computer at any time.
- Your money can be withdrawn from Finhabits at any time with no fees and no penalties.
- Finhabits is a Registered Investment Advisor with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Finhabits Give $10, Get $10 Referral Program
Finhabits offers a targeted referral program that is sent out to current members via email on a regular basis.
You cannot access the referral program within your Finhabits account, so you will need to receive an email from Finhabits to gain access to the referral program and share $10 bonuses with your friends.
When you participate in the Finhabits referral program, you can earn a $10 bonus and give your friends a $10 bonus when they open a new Finhabits account and deposit a minimum of $10 for at least 90 days.
For each qualified referral that you provide to Finhabits, both you and your referral will earn a $10 bonus, and there is no limit to the amount of referral bonuses that you can earn.
Please note that the Finhabits referral program may be altered from time to time, but the incentive normally goes both ways and either offers an account credit or waived service fees.
Finhabits $10 Sign-Up Bonus for New Accounts
New Finhabits customers will earn a $10 bonus deposit into your account when you open your new Finhabits account through a current customers referral link (see below for referral link).
In order to qualify for the $10 bonus, you must make an initial deposit of at least $10 into your new Finhabits account, and you cannot withdraw your initial deposit for at least 90 days after depositing the funds.
This offer is for new Finhabits customers only, and you must sign up through a valid current referral link in order to qualify.
Finhabits Referral Terms
- The offer is valid only for new individual accounts with Finhabits.
- To qualify for the bonus, referred friends must make an initial deposit within 90 days of sign-up and not withdraw that initial deposit for 90 days.
- For each qualifying new account, the referrer will receive a $10 bonus and the referee will receive a $10 bonus.
- A qualifying new account is a new individual Finhabits account opened by your Finhabits referee using the special designated link from your invitation, which your referee friend funds with a $10 minimum initial deposit and does not withdraw that initial deposit for 90 days.
- This promotion is not valid with any other offers and is non-transferrable.
- This offer is available to U.S. Residents only.
Exchange Finhabits Referrals with Other Readers
If you have a Finhabits account that has been provided access to the referral program, please feel free to share your Finhabits referral links and experiences with their service in the comments section below this article.
I personally opened a Finhabits account in April of 2018, and I have yet to receive access to their referral program, which is always sent to current members via email.
Access to the Finhabits referral program is not provided to every customer when it becomes available, so this offer is specifically targeted to certain customers through email notifications.
You will not be able to log in to your Finhabits account to access the referral program at this time, because current customers are always notified via email about current referral offers.
If you want to earn a $10 bonus when you sign up for Finhabits, please feel free to use this Finhabits $10 Referral Link that was provided by our reader Toby and is good as of September 13, 2018.