M1 Finance automatically invests your money into a personalized portfolio of any stocks, bonds, or ETFs that you choose for free.
With M1’s simple portfolio builder, you can choose your own investments, use intelligent automation, build wealth over time, and never pay commissions again.
To get a $50 bonus, sign up through this $50 M1 Finance Referral Link and fund your account with a minimum of $100 within 30 days.
After you fund your new M1 account, you must maintain that initial $100 qualifying deposit for 30 days to receive the $50 bonus.
M1 Finance accounts have no commission charges or brokerage fees, so they are absolutely free to use.
About M1 Finance Free Investment Platform
- M1 is 100% Free to Use.
- Build Your Custom Portfolio by Picking the Investments You Want.
- Choose from Any Public Company or ETF.
- Select from Expert-Designed Template Portfolios.
- Deposit or Withdraw Money whenever You Want.
- Set Up Recurring Funding to Make Investing Automatic.
- Your Money Automatically Flows into Your Investment Portfolio with Each Deposit.
- M1 Finance Does Not Charge Commissions or Brokerage Fees.
- Member of SIPC (Securities Investor Protection Corporation). Securities in accounts are protected up to $500,000.
M1 Finance $50 New User Bonus Credit
1. Sign up for a free account via this $50 M1 Finance Referral Link to get started.
2. Fund your account within 30 days – $100 minimum for taxable accounts and $500 minimum for IRAs.
3. Maintain your initial qualifying funding for 30 days from the date of deposit.
4. Once the referral qualifications are met, you will see your $50 bonus credit under “Settings > Promotions” in your account within 14 days.
If you open a retirement account, you must also open a non-retirement account to receive your referral credit.
How To Invest with M1 Finance
With a free M1 Finance account, you can automatically invest in “Pies” (investment portfolios) that are based on your risk tolerance, time-frame, goals, and other factors.
To start investing, you simply create your own Pies and/or select from expert-designed Pies that are available for your investments.
You can select any type of investment Pie that you would like, and you can edit and change your Pie selections at any time.
If you want to diversify your funds, you can invest different percentages of your money into multiple Pies.
Whenever you fund your M1 Finance account, either through a 1-time or recurring deposit, your money will be automatically invested into the selection of Pies that you have chosen.
Types of M1 Investment Pies
- General Investing – Easily create a diversified portfolio and set it to your own personal risk tolerance.
- Plan for Retirement – Invest for your target retirement date in a portfolio that adjusts to your goals as you age.
- Responsible Investing – Sound financial options for the socially responsible investor.
- Income Earners – Choose a portfolio focused on dividends and income returns.
- Hedge Fund Followers – Mimic the investment strategies of some of the most successful investors and reputable hedge funds.
- Industries & Sectors – From Aerospace to BioTech and beyond, invest directly in the industries you believe are future winners.
- Just Stocks & Bonds – Build a diversified, low-cost portfolio with a simple balance of 2 ETFs, focused on stocks and bonds.
- Other Strategies – Explore additional investment strategies and find what’s right for you.
M1 Finance Give $50 Get $50 Referral Program
When you participate in the M1 Finance Refer-A-Friend Program, you can give your friends a $50 bonus credit when they open and fund a new account.
Plus, you’ll earn a $50 bonus credit for each new user that you refer to M1 Finance, so both parties benefit.
M1 Finance gives you each $50 to invest when your friend signs up and funds their portfolio.
In order to participate in the M1 Finance Referral Program, your M1 account must be funded.
How To Refer New Users to M1 Finance
1. Open your M1 Finance Dashboard (mobile) or click on your name (website).
2. Click “Refer & Earn” to start referring new members (this will only be visible if your account is funded).
3. Sign up for the referral program.
4. Choose your Payment Account where your referral bonuses will be paid.
5. Share your unique M1 Finance referral link with your friends, family, and associates.
6. You will receive a $50 referral bonus in your Payment Account within 14 days after your referee signs up and funds their M1 account.
7. Once the referral qualifications are met, you will see your $50 promotion under “Settings > Promotions.”
M1 Finance Referral Program Terms
- Offer valid only for new brokerage or IRA accounts with M1.
- To qualify for the bonus, referred new users must make an initial deposit of $100 for taxable accounts or $500 for IRAs within 30 days of sign-up and not withdraw that initial deposit for 30 days.
- Promotion is not valid with any other offers and is non-transferrable.
- Offer available to U.S. Residents only.
- Both you and anyone you refer will be required to have an open brokerage account to receive referral credits.
- Please note that your Payment Account must be an individual or joint taxable brokerage account (funding not required), but a Payment Account cannot be a retirement account, so if you opened a retirement account, you must also open a non-retirement account in order to receive your referral credits.