Moomoo’s free trading app lets you buy stocks, options, ADRs and ETFs without having to pay commissions.
Plus, both pre and post-market trading are also free, and there is no minimum deposit requirement.
Get $8-$200 Free Stock: Just click this Moomoo Free Stock Link on your mobile device, download and register for the Moomoo app, and then open a Futu brokerage account within the Moomoo App to receive your free stock valued from $8 to $200.
NEW DEAL – Get Extra $10-$1,000 Free Stock: After you qualify for your first free stock, you can deposit $100 or more into your account to receive another free stock valued from $10 to $1,000.
About Moomoo Free Stock Trading App
- Invest in U.S. Stocks, ETFs, ADRs, and Options with No Commission Fees.
- Intuitive Mobile Trading Platform to Invest Anywhere and Anytime.
- No Minimum Deposit Required to Open Account.
- Pre- and Post-Market Trading are also Available for Free.
- Free NBBO Quotes, Transaction Details, Graphical Financial Data and Analyst Ratings.
- Access to Charts (such as Mountain Line, Candlesticks, etc.) with about 50 Technical Indicators that Cater to Different Investor Needs.
- Set up Stock Alerts and Get Notified When Stocks Meet Your Conditions.
- Securities Products and Services in Moomoo are offered by Futu Inc., a member of FINRA & SIPC. Securities in your account protected up to $500,000.
- Moomoo and Futu’s parent, Futu holidings Ltd, is backed by investors which include Tencent, Sequoia Capital and Matrix Partners.
- There are no commissions for stocks, ETFs, options and ADRs, and there are no platform usage fees during the promotional period (promotion begins on November 2018 and may end at anytime with 30 days notification ahead).
How To Get Free Stocks from Moomoo
1. Click this Moomoo Free Stock Promotional Link on your mobile device and download the Moomoo App for iOS or Android.
2. Register for a new Moomoo account after you download the app.
3. Once you register with Moomoo, you must then open a Futu brokerage account within the Moomoo App (just click the “Open Account” button within the app).
4. Complete the simple application process and get approved for your new brokerage account (usually happens same-day).
5. Receive and claim your free stock reward valued from $8 to $200.
6. After you receive your first free stock, you can deposit $100 or more, and you’ll get a second free stock valued from $10 to $1,000 (not required).
This promotional offer is only for U.S. residents currently living in the U.S., who are at least 18 years of age with a Social Security Number.
Earn Free Stocks from Moomoo Referrals
Just invite your friends to open a Futu brokerage account with Moomoo, and you will both get a free stock valued between $8 and $200.
Plus, when your referrals deposit $100 or more into their new accounts, you will both get a second free stock valued between $10 and $1,000.
To refer your friends, just tap the “Free Stocks” option under the “Me” tab to access your Moomoo referral link and sharing options.
When your referral registers for a new Moomoo account and successfully opens a Futu brokerage account in the Moomoo App, you will both receive a free share of stock valued from $8 to $200.
If your referral deposits $100 or more into their new brokerage account, you will both receive another free share of stock valued from $10 to $1,000.
Once your free stocks are available, Moomoo will send you a notification or you can find your reward on the “My Invites” screen.
After you receive your free stocks, they will be added to the “Gift Share” section of your account.
You then have to claim your free stock within 60 days, or your reward will expire.
After you claim your free stock, it will be added to your Futu brokerage account within 5 trading days.
For the $8-$200 free stock, you have a 98.8% chance of the stock having a value of $8, a 1% chance for a value of $50, and a 0.2% chance for a value of $200.
For the $10-$1,000 free stock, you have a 98.5% chance of the stock having a value of $10, a 1% chance for a value of $50, a 0.45% chance for a value of $200, and a 0.05% chance for a value of $1,000.
You may receive up to $2,000 in free stocks from referrals throughout the timespan of the Moomoo referral campaign that runs from October 30, 2019, to December 9, 2019.
However, once you reach $2,000 free stocks, you can submit your account for review by Futu, and if you’ve provided quality referrals, you may be allowed to earn more free stocks from referrals.
Register for the Moomoo free trading app and a Futu brokerage account to buy stocks, options, ADRs and ETFs without commission fees.
You may also be interested in these other No-Fee Stock Trading Apps to buy and sell stocks commission-free.