Lime provides on-demand bikes and scooters for personal transportation on college campuses and in cities across the U.S.A. and around the world.
By providing shared scooters, bikes and personal transit vehicles, Lime helps reduce dependence on automobiles for short distance transportation.
It’s fun, easy and affordable to grab a Lime pedal bike, electric assist bike, or electric scooter to get wherever you need to go around your campus or city.
Plus, you can sign up through this Lime $3 Free Credit Referral Link and enter the Lime Referral Code RQTKBEU after downloading the Lime App to receive a $3 free ride credit coupon.
If you are looking for a side-hustle, you can also earn up to $150 per day as a Lime Juicer when you collect and charge Lime-S scooters overnight with immediate payments in the morning (apply under the Menu in the app).
Lime On-Demand Bike and Scooter Features
- Lime App is available for free download from The App Store and Google Play Store.
- To use Lime, simply add a credit or debit card to your account, and you are all set to go.
- Find a Lime near you from the map screen in the app, which shows all available Lime vehicles in your area.
- Rent your choice of a Lime-S electric scooter, Lime-E electric assist bike, or LimeBike classic pedal bike.
- Simply open the Lime App and tap on the “Ride” button to unlock your Lime ride.
- Limes can be ridden on streets, in bike lanes and on bike paths to wherever you need to go.
- When you are done with your ride, Limes can be parked anywhere it is safe to park a bicycle, and you simply end your ride in the app.
- Check out these Lime Locations to find cities and campuses that offer Lime rides.
Lime Pricing Structure
- Lime-E Electric Assist Bikes: Lime-E costs just $1 to unlock + a small fee per minute to ride (only $.15 per minute in most areas).
- Lime-S Electric Scooters: Lime-S costs just $1 to unlock + a small fee per minute to ride (only $.15 per minute in most areas).
- LimePrime: LimePrime costs $29.95 per month and includes $100 in ride credits for use on Lime Classic Pedal Bikes only.
- LimePrime Students: LimePrime Students is $14.95 per month and includes 100 ride credits, with a valid “.EDU” email address. Students, faculty and staff all qualify.
- Lime Access Program: The Lime Access program allows individuals from underserved communities to ride at a significantly reduced rate. Lime Access members receive a 95% discount on all Lime pedal bike rides and a 50% discount on all Lime-E electric-assist bike and Lime-S electric scooter rides. To qualify for Lime Access, an individual simply needs to demonstrate eligibility or participation in any state or federally-run assistance program.
- To pay for your rides, simply enter your debit or credit card information into the app and purchase credits that you can use for future rides.
Lime Gift $3, Get $3 Referral Program
Once you create your free Lime account, you can participate in the Lime Referral Program to invite your friends to try Lime, and you’ll both earn $3 in free ride credits once your referral starts riding.
Just visit “Get $3 Credits” under the Menu in the Lime App to access your unique referral code and share Lime with your friends and family.
Referral codes can be entered during registration when you download the Lime App, or they can be entered in the “Wallet” section under the Menu after you download the app.
When the referee enters the code, they’ll receive a $3 ride credit coupon, and once the referee completes their first ride, the referrer will also receive a $3 ride credit.
There is no limit to the number of people that you can refer or the amount of free Lime credits that you can earn for referrals.
Check out Lime to find a faster, smarter, and more affordable way to get around your campus or city.