Chase Bank is now offering a $150 Chase personal checking account bonus, valid through March 31, 2014.
You’ll get a $150 cash bonus when you open a qualifying Chase checking account and set up a direct deposit.
This exclusive Chase bonus offer is only available to new Chase checking account customers.
The Chase personal checking $150 coupon code is available online for anyone to freely access.
Get your $150 Chase promo code today even if you are just considering opening an account in the near future, as these promo links often don’t stay available through the entire offer period.
Here’s How To Get Your Chase $150 Bonus
1. Visit the Chase Checking $150 Bonus Link, which is available online for anyone to freely access.
2. Either enter your email address to receive your $150 Chase coupon code via email directly from Chase Bank, which you can then use to apply online directly or take to your local Chase branch.
3. Open a qualifying Chase checking account using your unique promotional code.
4. Deposit at least $100 into your new account within 10 business days of account opening.
5. Set up a direct deposit to this account within 60 days of account opening.
You’ll get a $150 cash bonus deposited into your new qualifying Chase checking account within 10 days of your initial direct deposit posting.
More Chase Bank Bonuses
Review this list of current Chase Bank Promotional Offers for more Chase checking and savings account deals.
Promotional Terms and Details
This offer is available on personal Chase checking accounts excluding Chase Customized, Online, High School, College, and Access Checking.
This offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, and those who have closed an account within 90 days or have a negative balance.
To qualify for the bonus, you must open a new qualifying Chase checking account and make a $100 minimum opening deposit within 10 business days of new money (money not currently held by Chase or its affiliates).
Also, within 60 calendar days of account opening, Chase must receive from your employer or the government a monthly electronic direct deposit of your payroll, pension, or government benefits, such as Social Security.
The $150 bonus will be deposited into your new account within 10 business days after your initial direct deposit is posted to your account.
There is a limit of 1 checking account-related bonus per customer per calendar year.
This offer is not available on account conversions or in combination with any other offer.
The bonus is not considered part of the minimum opening balance.
Your checking account must remain open for a minimum of 6 months, or the bonus will be debited from the account at closing.
Your bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
If you do not have the Chase coupon at the time of account opening, you must supply the coupon code within 7 days.
Take advantage of this $150 Chase personal checking bonus offer to get a unique Chase $150 coupon code that is available online to anyone via the Chase promotional link.
Avoiding Chase Checking Fees
Chase Total Checking has no monthly service fee when you do any 1 of the following each statement period:
1. Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account.
2. Keep the daily balance in your checking account at or above $1,500.
3. Keep an average balance of $5,000 or more in your checking and other types of qualifying Chase accounts.
Otherwise, a $12 monthly service fee will apply ($10 monthly Service Fee for CA, OR, and WA).
Get your $150 Chase checking account bonus code today.