Chase Bank has been promoting a $150 savings account bonus for new customers with unique coupon codes that can be obtained via promotional emails and direct mail flyers.
Chase offers a $150 bonus when you open a new savings account with an opening deposit of $10,000 or more and maintain your $10,000 deposit for 90 days.
Unfortunately, these Chase savings account promo codes are not currently available online.
However, Maximizing Money will provide unique coupon codes for the Chase savings bonus as they become available.
We also invite you to post any unused Chase savings account bonus codes that you receive, if you don’t intend to use them yourself.
Many people sell these coupon codes on eBay, but Exchanging Chase Coupon Codes freely is the best way to share the wealth with other Chase Bank customers.
Chase Savings Account Coupon Codes – 0 Currently Available
Updated 2/14/2013: We have given away the last of our codes for the time being.
We will post more codes in the future when we receive them.
Important: Please leave a comment below if you use a code, so that we can remove it from the list.
How To Qualify for the Chase Savings Account Bonus
1. Visit the Chase Savings Page to apply for your Chase Savings account online.
2. Make sure to enter the unique promotional code in the Coupon Code field within the Getting Started section of the online application, which is where you select “I would like to start a new application.”
3. Open your Chase Savings account with a minimum opening deposit of $10,000 or more in new money and maintain your $10,000 balance for 90 days.
4. Chase will deposit $150 into your new Chase Savings account within 10 business days after the 90-day period.
$150 Chase Savings Account Bonus Details
This offer is not available on Chase Savings accounts with any owner under 18 years of age.
A $10,000 minimum opening deposit of new money (money not currently held by Chase or its affiliates) is required to qualify for the offer, and the balance must be maintained for 90 days from the date of deposit to qualify for the offer.
The opening deposit of $10,000 or more must be made within 10 days of account opening.
The cash bonus will be automatically deposited into your new account within 10 business days of the 90-day period, but the bonus is not considered part of the minimum opening deposit.
There is a limit of 1 personal savings account-related reward per customer per calendar year.
This offer is not available on account conversions or in combination with any other offer.
The savings account must remain open for a minimum of 6 months, or the bonus will be debited from the account at closing.
The cash bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Chase Savings Account Fees
The Chase Savings account monthly service fee is waived if:
1. The minimum daily balance is $300 or more in this account.
2. If you have at least 1 repeating automatic transfer of $25 or more from your Chase checking account each month.
3. If the Saver is under 18 years of age (but then you can’t qualify for the bonus).
Otherwise, a $4 monthly Service Fee applies ($5 for accounts opened in CA, FL, GA, ID, NV, OR, and WA).
Take advantage of this Chase Savings account promotion to get a $150 cash bonus with a unique Chase coupon code.
Review these additional Chase Bank Promotional Codes for checking account bonuses, credit card deals, and more offers from Chase Bank.
Please feel free to post your unused Chase savings account coupon codes in the comments section.