We now have $400 Chase Total Checking Account and Chase Savings Account combination coupon codes available freely via an online link through July 15, 2014.
Updated 7/17/2014: The promotional link for the combo codes is now dead, but there is still a $200 Total Checking Bonus available.
You’ll earn a $200 bonus for opening a new Chase Total Checking Account and setting up a direct deposit.
You’ll also earn $200 for opening a new Chase Savings Account and depositing a total of $15,000 or more in new money within 10 business days, and maintaining a $15,000 balance for 90 days.
You can do either promotion or both for up to $400 in cash rewards.
How To Get $400 Chase Checking/Savings Combo Codes
1. You must first log in to your current Chase Bank online account, like for your Chase credit card or other Chase Bank account.
2. While you are logged in to Chase online banking, visit the $400 Chase Checking/Savings Combo Page to access your unique code.
3. Each time that you visit or refresh the above link, it will produce a unique code for you to use, as long as you are logged in.
4. If you do not have a Chase Bank online account, please feel free to email MaximizingMoney@gmail.com, and I will be more than happy to send you a code for absolutely free.
Chase Bank has been promoting a $200 Savings account bonus for new customers with unique coupon codes that can be obtained via promotional emails and direct mail flyers.
Chase is also promoting Chase Savings/Checking account combination coupons that include $200 for Savings and $200 for Checking, for a total of $400 in new account rewards.
However, I now finally have access to these combo codes to give out to readers for free.
How To Get Chase Savings $200 Coupon Codes
You can search for Chase $200 Savings Coupons on eBay if you don’t receive one yourself via mail or email directly from Chase Bank, as they can be bought on eBay for a reasonable price.
Otherwise, you’ll have to hope that you receive a Chase Savings account coupon code in your regular mail or email inbox.
Unfortunately, the Chase Savings promo codes are not currently available via an online link, so you can only access them if you receive one in your mail or email, unless you purchase it on eBay.
In order to qualify for the $200 Savings account bonus, you’ll need to open a Chase Savings account with a $15,000 deposit or more in new money, and you must maintain a $15,000 balance for 90 days.
Plus, the great thing about the combined $400 coupons is that the $200 Checking account bonus does not require a direct deposit, unlike the other $200 Chase Checking Online Links that you can sometimes access through Chase online banking.
$125 Chase Savings Account Coupon Giveaway
I have several $125 Chase Savings codes available and a $125 Chase Savings/Checking combo coupon available for any readers who would like to use them.
Just email me at MaximizingMoney@gmail.com to request your Chase Savings coupon code.
I’ll provide the codes to the first readers to request them, and codes are limited.
The $125 Chase Savings codes only require a $10,000 minimum deposit and balance for 90 days, but the $125 Chase Savings/Checking combo codes do require a direct deposit for the Checking bonus.
Maximizing Money will provide unique coupon codes for the Chase Savings bonus as they become available.
We also invite you to post any unused Chase savings account bonus codes that you receive, if you don’t intend to use them yourself.
Many people sell these coupon codes on eBay, but Exchanging Chase Coupon Codes freely is the best way to share the wealth with other Chase Bank customers.
Alternative Methods to Get Chase Savings Coupons
You can also Buy Chase Coupon Codes on eBay to take advantage of this promotion.
How To Qualify for Chase Savings Account Bonus
1. Visit the Chase Savings Page to apply for your Chase Savings account online.
2. Make sure to enter the unique promotional code in the Coupon Code field within the Getting Started section of the online application, which is where you select “I would like to start a new application.”
3. Open your Chase Savings account and make the qualifying minimum opening deposit requirement within 10 business days of account opening.
4. Chase will deposit the bonus cash into your new Chase Savings account within 10 business days of your qualifying deposit.
Chase Savings Account Bonus Details
This offer is not available on Chase Savings accounts with any owner under 18 years of age.
A minimum opening deposit of new money (money not currently held by Chase or its affiliates) is required to qualify for the offer.
The qualifying opening deposit must be made within 10 days of account opening.
The cash bonus will be automatically deposited into your new account within 10 business days of your qualifying deposit, but the bonus is not considered part of the minimum opening deposit.
There is a limit of 1 personal savings account-related reward per customer per calendar year.
This offer is not available on account conversions or in combination with any other offer.
The savings account must remain open for a minimum of 6 months, or the bonus will be debited from the account at closing, but you can withdraw your qualifying balance after the 90-day period.
The cash bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Chase Savings Account Fees
The Chase Savings account monthly service fee is waived if:
1. The minimum daily balance is $300 or more in this account.
2. If you have at least 1 repeating automatic transfer of $25 or more from your Chase checking account each month.
3. If the Saver is under 18 years of age (but then you can’t qualify for the bonus).
Otherwise, a $4 monthly Service Fee applies ($5 for accounts opened in CA, FL, GA, ID, NV, OR, and WA).
Take advantage of this Chase Savings account promotion to get a cash bonus with a unique Chase coupon code.
Review these additional Chase Bank Promotional Codes for checking account bonuses, credit card deals, and more offers from Chase Bank.
Please feel free to post your unused Chase savings account coupon codes in the comments section.