We now have $200 Chase Total Checking Account and Chase Savings Account combination coupon codes available freely via an online link through January 22, 2015.
There is still a $200 Total Checking Bonus available as well, if you don’t want to open a Savings account to get the entire $200 reward.
With these Chase combo codes, you’ll earn a $150 bonus for opening a new Chase Total Checking Account and setting up a direct deposit.
You’ll also earn $50 for opening a new Chase Savings Account and depositing a total of $5,000 or more in new money within 10 business days, and maintaining a $5,000 balance for 90 days.
You can do either promotion or both for up to $200 in cash rewards.
How To Get $200 Chase Checking/Savings Combo Codes
1. Just visit the $200 Chase Checking/Savings Combo Page to enter your email address and request your unique code.
2. Either print the email you receive and take it to your local branch to open the accounts in person or use the coupon code when opening your accounts online (the email seems to indicate that is should be used in branches only).
Chase Bank has also been promoting a $200 Savings account bonus for new customers with unique coupon codes that can be obtained via promotional emails and direct mail flyers.
Chase is also promoting Chase Savings/Checking account combination coupons that include up to $200 for Savings and up to $300 for Checking.
Review our Chase Bank Account Bonus List for more details about other currently available promotions.
How To Get Chase Savings $200 Coupon Codes
You can search for Chase $200 Savings Coupons on eBay if you don’t receive one yourself via mail or email directly from Chase Bank, as they can be bought on eBay for a reasonable price.
Otherwise, you’ll have to hope that you receive a Chase Savings account coupon code in your regular mail or email inbox.
Unfortunately, the Chase Savings $200 promo codes are not currently available via an online link, so you can only access them if you receive one in your mail or email, unless you purchase it on eBay.
In order to qualify for the $200 Savings account bonus, you’ll need to open a Chase Savings account with a $15,000 deposit or more in new money, and you must maintain a $15,000 balance for 90 days.
Maximizing Money will provide unique coupon codes for the Chase Savings bonus as they become available.
We also invite you to post any unused Chase savings account bonus codes that you receive, if you don’t intend to use them yourself.
Many people sell these coupon codes on eBay, but Exchanging Chase Coupon Codes freely is the best way to share the wealth with other Chase Bank customers.
How To Qualify for Chase Savings Account Bonus
1. Visit the Chase Savings Page to apply for your Chase Savings account online.
2. Make sure to enter the unique promotional code in the Coupon Code field within the Getting Started section of the online application, which is where you select “I would like to start a new application.”
3. Open your Chase Savings account and make the qualifying minimum opening deposit requirement within 10 business days of account opening.
4. Chase will deposit the bonus cash into your new Chase Savings account within 10 business days of your qualifying deposit.
Chase Savings Account Bonus Details
This offer is not available on Chase Savings accounts with any owner under 18 years of age.
A minimum opening deposit of new money (money not currently held by Chase or its affiliates) is required to qualify for the offer.
The qualifying opening deposit must be made within 10 days of account opening.
The cash bonus will be automatically deposited into your new account within 10 business days of your qualifying deposit, but the bonus is not considered part of the minimum opening deposit.
There is a limit of 1 personal savings account-related reward per customer per calendar year.
This offer is not available on account conversions or in combination with any other offer.
The savings account must remain open for a minimum of 6 months, or the bonus will be debited from the account at closing, but you can withdraw your qualifying balance after the 90-day period.
The cash bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Chase Savings Account Fees
The Chase Savings account monthly service fee is waived if:
1. The minimum daily balance is $300 or more in this account.
2. If you have at least 1 repeating automatic transfer of $25 or more from your Chase checking account each month.
3. If the Saver is under 18 years of age (but then you can’t qualify for the bonus).
Otherwise, a $4 monthly Service Fee applies ($5 for accounts opened in CA, FL, GA, ID, NV, OR, and WA).
Take advantage of this Chase Savings account promotion to get a cash bonus with a unique Chase coupon code.
Review these additional Chase Bank Promotional Codes for checking account bonuses, credit card deals, and more offers from Chase Bank.
Please feel free to post your unused Chase savings account coupon codes in the comments section.