The Regions Bank referral program is offering a $50 Visa Reward Card to both parties when a current customer refers a new customer who opens a Regions LifeGreen Checking account and fulfills the requirements.
Regions Bank has branch locations in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia.
How To Refer Friends to Regions Bank
If you are a Regions Bank customer, please feel free to share your contact information in the comments below this article to exchange referrals with other readers.
You must register and complete the Regions Bank Referral Form to participate if you are a current Regions Bank customer.
Then provide contact information and a valid email address for the friends and family members you are referring, or share the offer using available social media via ReferLive.
Your friends will receive an email notification containing registration instructions and the requirements of the offer.
In Order To Qualify, New Customers Must:
1. Complete the entire ReferLive process.
2. Open a new Regions LifeGreen Checking account (excluding PFS accounts) within 90 days from the email or the social media communication initiated by you.
3. Keep the new account open and in good standing for at least 60 days.
4. Complete all of the following within 60 days after account opening:
a) Have 1 Visa Check Card purchase.
b) Have 1 direct deposit (payroll or government) of at least $100.
c) Enroll in online statements through Regions Online Banking.
Regions Referral Program Details
This offer is not available if the referred party already has a Regions checking account.
This offer may not be combined with other offers.
The processing and delivery of the Reward Cards may take 4 to 6 weeks after all conditions are met.
When opening the Regions LifeGreen Checking account, the referred new member must provide the same email address that was used to register with ReferLive.
LifeGreen Checking Account Minimum Deposit and Fees
LifeGreen Checking accounts require a $50 minimum opening deposit.
The Monthly Fee for LifeGreen Checking accounts is $8 with online statements or $10 with standard paper statements.
You can avoid the monthly fee if you do 1 of the following:
1. Use Direct Deposit (at least 1 payroll or government direct deposit per statement cycle of at least $500 or a combined amount of $1,000).
2. Maintain a $1,500 average monthly statement balance in your LifeGreen Checking account.
You may also be interested in this Regions Bank $100 Savings Bonus if you open a LifeGreen Checking account.