Chase Bank offers bonus coupon codes for $100-$300 in cash rewards when you open Chase Total Checking, Savings, and/or Business accounts.
To qualify for these Chase Bank promotions, you must request your coupon codes through the below links.
Current Chase Bank Coupon Codes
The following promotions from Chase Bank have online links available to access the coupon codes:
$200 Chase Total Checking Bonus
- Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking account with a direct deposit.
$200 Chase Savings
- Earn a $200 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Savings account, deposit a total of $15,000 or more in new money within 20 business days, and maintain a $15,000 balance for 90 days.
$300 Chase Premier Plus Checking Bonus
- Earn a $300 cash bonus when you open a Chase Premier Plus Checking account and set up a direct deposit.
$100 Chase College Checking
- Earn a $100 bonus when you open a Chase College Checking account and complete 10 qualifying transactions.
$300 Chase Total Business Checking Bonus
- Get $300 when you open a Chase Total Business Checking account, deposit $1,000 within 20 business days, maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions, such as debit card purchases, checks paid, Chase QuickDeposit, ACH credits and debits, and wire transfer credits and debits.
$2,000 Chase Private Client Bonus
- Get $2,000 when you upgrade to Chase Private Client, and within 45 calendar days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
If you know of any other available Chase Bank bonus coupon codes, please feel free to share the promotional links in the below comments.
States with Chase Bank Branches
Here is a list of states where Chase branches are present:
- New Jersey
- New York
- West Virginia
You must live within a certain distance of a Chase branch in order to open a checking or savings account online.
Chase Bank $50 Refer-A-Friend Bonus
Chase Bank offers a $50 referral bonus to current checking and savings account customers when you refer a new customer.
You can receive a $50 bonus for each referral who opens a qualifying checking and/or savings account.
In each calendar year, you can earn up to 10 bonuses or $500 in total per year.
How To Refer New Customers to Chase Bank
1. Visit this Chase Checking/Savings Referral Page to get started.
2. Enter your Last Name, ZIP Code, and the Last 4 Digits of Your Debit Card from your Chase checking account.
3. Click the “Get Started” button to access your referral options and share with your friends and family.
4. After your referred family and friends have opened their account, Chase Bank will deposit the $50 bonus into your primary checking account within 10 business days.
If you are a Chase credit card customer, you can also participate in the Chase Credit Card Referral Program to earn even more bonuses.
Please feel free to exchange Chase referrals for checking and savings accounts in the comments below this article to share bonus money with other readers.