There are a variety of Chase Bank bonus coupon codes available that provide you with a $150, $200, $350, or even $500 cash reward when you open a new Chase checking account or savings account.
Chase accounts are available to residents in: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, NV, NJ, NY, OH, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA, WV, and WI.
Current Links to Chase Bank Bonus Coupon Codes
The following promotions from Chase Bank have online links available to access the coupon codes.
Chase Premier Plus Checking℠
- Enjoy $300 as a new Chase checking customer, when you open a Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ account and set up direct deposit. (Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Review)
Chase Total Checking® + Chase Savings℠
- Get up to $350 when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account with Direct Deposit and/or open a new Chase Savings℠ account, deposit $10,000 or more in new money and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days.
Chase Total Checking®
- Get a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. (Chase Total Checking® Review)
- Get a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings℠ account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 business days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. (Chase Savings℠ Review)
The above promotions are openly available to all customers who open new accounts with Chase Bank.
You can use these Chase Bank bonus coupon codes to earn bonus cash for opening a new Chase checking or savings account and meeting the qualifications.
Once you get these codes, you can open your account at your local Chase Bank branch with these coupons.
Targeted Chase Bank Account Promotions
Besides the above promotions that are openly available to all new Chase customers, Chase also sends out targeted coupons to select customers and households via mail and email.
Here are some examples of targeted Chase coupon codes that I’ve recently seen:
$500 Chase Checking and Savings Combo Coupons
- This combination coupon from Chase offers a $300 Total Checking account bonus with a direct deposit and a $200 Savings account bonus with a $15,000 deposit of new money within 10 business days that is maintained for 90 days. The most recent version of this coupon has been publicly targeted to select users in select regions directly on Chase.com, and it is available through August 7, 2017.
$200 Chase Savings Account Coupons
- This coupon offers a $200 Chase Savings account bonus when you deposit a total of $15,000 or more in new money within 10 business days and maintain a $15,000 balance for 90 days.
$300-$500 Chase Business Checking Account Coupons
- This coupon offers a $300 to $500 bonus when you open a Chase business checking account and deposit $500. It’s an extremely easy offer to earn for a $300 or $500 bonus with your business checking account from Chase Bank. This $300 to $500 offer has not been available recently, but a similar offer for as low as $150 to $200 has been available regularly.
Please note that you can always contact me via email at MaximizingMoney@gmail.com for more information on obtaining these current targeted promotional codes.
General Requirements for Chase Bank Promotions
- These Chase Bank bonus coupon codes are generally not available to existing Chase checking or savings customers (depending on which account you’re opening), those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or with a negative balance.
- Your opening deposit cannot be money held by Chase or its affiliates, nor can the bonus be used as the opening deposit.
- Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- After they receive your first direct deposit, they’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
- You can only receive 1 checking account-related bonus per calendar year.
- The bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- If your checking account is closed within 6 months, Chase will deduct the bonus amount at closing.
All States Where Chase Bank Branches Are Present
Here is a list of states where Chase branches are present:
- New Jersey
- New York
- West Virginia
Product offerings and features for checking and savings accounts may differ among geographic locations.
Additionally, you must live within a certain distance of a Chase branch in order to open a checking or savings account online.
How To Redeem Chase Checking Codes
In Person: You can redeem your Chase promotional codes for the Total Checking, Savings, and Premier Plus Checking accounts in person at your local Chase Bank branch by printing the entire email that you receive from Chase Bank and presenting it at the bank when you open your account in person.
Online (Currently Not Available): You can only redeem Chase Bank bonus coupon codes for the Premier Plus Checking Account in person at this time. In the past, to redeem them online, you would simply start your online application and enter it in the Coupon Code field (visible after you select “I would like to start a new application”).
Take advantage of these Chase Bank bonus coupon codes for opening new accounts.
User Generated Content Disclosure: These responses (in the below comments) are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.