Business credit cards offer 0% APR financing, membership rewards programs, travel privileges, and financial management tools, plus you can get small business credit card bonuses when you open a new account.
Business credit card promotions are available from a variety of top credit card issuers.
Whether you are a sole proprietor or a small business, these business cards can help you manage your employee spending and save money on business expenses.
Business cards with 0% APR financing can help you save money on large business purchases with no interest charges on your purchases during the 0% APR introductory period.
Business credit card rewards programs can provide you with cash rewards and other business rewards for all of your business and employee spending.
Small business cards also offer special business benefits and services such as financial management tools and travel services.
The best business credit cards provide cash bonuses or bonus rewards when you open a new business account and meet the qualifications.
Check out these business cards from top credit card issuers to save money on your business spending today.
American Express Business Cards
American Express offers a variety of business credit cards and business charge cards with excellent rewards programs and business card bonuses.
- Get 25,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 in purchases on the Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership
- Built with business-sized purchasing power and fast rewards
- 3X points on airfare purchased directly from airlines
- 2X points on US purchases for advertising in select media, shipping, at gas stations, and made directly from select computer hardware, software, and cloud computing providers
- Up to $100,000 in each category per year, then 1 point
- Use points to entertain clients, reward employees, reduce travel costs, or just offset the everyday expenses of moving your business forward
- Terms and limitations apply
- Limited Time Offer: You can get a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 on qualifying purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- To be eligible for this offer, you must be approved by April 28, 2014.
- With no annual membership fee, it’s a smart choice for your business.
- 5% at U.S. office supply stores & on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers
- 3% on the category of your choice
- 1% on other purchases
- 5% and 3% apply to purchases up to $25,000 per rebate year then 1% thereafter. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
- Terms and limitations apply
- Get a 1.5% discount for paying early or up to 60 days to pay without interest, or both each month.
- Do business on your terms.
- Pay no annual Membership fee for your first year. Then, pay $250 annually.
- No annual fee for Employee Cards.
- Terms & Restrictions Apply.
- Earn a 30% annual Relationship Bonus – without an annual membership fee
- Get 10,000 Membership Rewards® points after making your first purchase on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership
- No annual fee for Additional Cards for Employees
- Get a low introductory APR on purchases for 9 months
- Use points to reinvest in your business and reward your employees and clients
- Choose rewards from over 500 leading brands in travel, gift cards, merchandise or entertainment
- Terms & Restrictions Apply
Review these additional American Express Credit Card Promotions for more business card details from American Express.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.
Bank of America Business Credit Cards
Bank of America business cards offer a variety of rewards programs, charge card options, and basic cards to help manage your business expenses.
Review this Bank of America $100 Business Card Bonus that is available for a limited time.
Capital One Business Cards
Capital One business credit cards offer a variety of savings through rewards programs and 0% APR introductory rates.
You’ll earn unlimited 2% cash rebates on all of your business purchases with no annual fee for the first year, plus you can earn up to $150 in bonus cash with this Capital One business cash rebate card.
Review these additional Capital One Business Cards for more small business card options from Capital One.
Chase Business Cards
Chase business credit cards offer cash bonuses and business rewards programs that can save you money on your business spending.
Review these other Chase Business Card Bonuses for more rewards business cards from Chase Bank.
Citibank Business Cards
Citi business credit cards offer excellent features for financing small businesses and participating in business rewards programs.
Read about this CitiBusiness ThankYou® Card Promotional Offer to earn bonus rewards points with no annual fee*.
Discover Small Business Cards
Discover business credit cards offer cash back or miles rewards with no annual fees.
Review these Discover Business Card Offers for more details.
PNC Bank Business Credit Cards
PNC Bank offers business cards with various features and options as an alternative to some of the major credit card issuers.
You’ll earn double miles on your first $2,500 in eligible net purchases and you can earn umlimited miles, plus you can fly any airline with no blackout dates. There is also no annual fee for this business travel rewards card.
Review these additional PNC Bank Business Card Offers for more business card account options from PNC Bank.
U.S. Bank Business Credit Cards
U.S. Bank offers 2 FlexPerks business rewards credit cards including a travel rewards option and a cash back card.
U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Business Travel Rewards Visa® Card – 20,000 Bonus Points
You’ll earn 20,000 bonus points when you spend $3,500 within 4 months, plus there is no annual fee for the first year, and you’ll earn more points toward travel on all of your purchases.
Review more details on the FlexPerks Business Rewards Cards to earn rewards on all of your business expenses.
Zions Bank (Utah only)
The AmaZing Business Credit Cards from Zions Bank offer $250 cash back or 25,000 bonus points after qualifying purchases with no annual fees, plus you can earn rewards on all of your small business spending.
Review these AmaZing Business Credit Cards for business owners in Utah.
Learn more about How To Apply for a Business Card if you are a small business owner, sole proprietor, or just getting your business started.
Take advantage of these business credit card promotions to save money on business expenses, receive cash rewards, and gain access to exclusive business benefits and services.