Business credit cards offer 0% APR financing, membership rewards programs, travel privileges, and financial management tools, plus you can get small business credit card bonuses when you open a new account.
Business credit card promotions are available from a variety of top credit card issuers.
Whether you are a sole proprietor or a small business, these business cards can help you manage your employee spending and save money on business expenses.
Business cards with 0% APR financing can help you save money on large business purchases with no interest charges on your purchases during the 0% APR introductory period.
Business credit card rewards programs can provide you with cash rewards and other business rewards for all of your business and employee spending.
Small business cards also offer special business benefits and services such as financial management tools and travel services.
The best business credit cards provide cash bonuses or bonus rewards when you open a new business account and meet the qualifications.
Check out these business cards from top credit card issuers to save money on your business spending today.
American Express Business Cards
American Express offers a variety of business credit cards and business charge cards with excellent rewards programs and business card bonuses.
This business card offers cash back on your eligible purchases that will be automatically credited to your statement every month, and there is no annual membership fee.
- With no annual membership fee, it’s a smart choice for your business
- Automatic cash back – cash back is earned on eligible purchases and automatically credited to your statement
- 5% at U.S. office supply stores & on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers
- 3% at U.S. gas stations
- 1% on other purchases
- Up to $12,000 in purchases in each 5% and 3% category per rebate year, then 1%.
- Terms and limitations apply
Read our AMEX SimplyCash Business Card Review for more details on this business cash rebate card offer.
You’ll earn bonus points for qualified spending, plus you’ll get a variety of business card services.
- Limited Time Offer: Get 25,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 in the first three months of Card membership
- Enroll and select a qualifying airline to receive up to $200 annually in statement credits for incidental fees, such as checked bags and in-flight refreshments, charged by the airline
- 20% Travel Bonus when using Membership Rewards® Pay with Points
- Take advantage of 40 premium benefits to help power your business
- Complimentary access to 600+ participating airport lounges through Priority Pass™ Select
- Business Platinum Concierge is like your own assistant, ready to help you with just about anything personal or professional, 24 hours a day
- Terms & Restrictions Apply*
Sign up for this AMEX Business Platinum Promotion for a variety of special benefits and services.
This business card offers special savings for qualified card members. If you pay in full within 10 days, you’ll get a 1.5% Early Pay Discount. Plus, for a limited time, you can get a 2% discount consisting of a 1.5% Early Pay Discount and, for the first 6 months, an extra 0.5% on all purchases for up to $250,000. You can also pay as little 10% and take up to 2 months to pay off balances, interest free. This card has no annual fee for the first year and a $250 annual fee thereafter. You’ll also receive cash flow management tools to help manage your business spending.
- Limited Time Offer: Get a 2% Discount consisting of a 1.5% Early Pay Discount plus, for the first 6 months, get an extra 0.5% on all purchases, up to $250,000.
- Do business on your terms
- Pay no annual membership fee for your first year. Then, pay $250 annually.
- No annual fee for Additional Cards.
- Terms & Restrictions Apply.
Read more about the The Plum Card® from American Express OPEN for this unique business rewards card.
You’ll have unlimited rewards potential through the Membership Rewards program. There is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, and then $175 thereafter.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 in purchases on the Card in the first 3 months of Card membership†.
- Earn points even faster to get more rewards for your business.
- 3X points on airfare purchased from airlines. 2X points at US gas stations.
- Up to $100,000 in each category per year, then 1 point.
- Terms and limitations apply.
- Reduce travel costs, show appreciation for employees and clients, and offset everyday expenses by using points to get something back and grow your business.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $175.
- †Apply online to qualify for this offer. See offer terms for details.
Check out this American Express Gold Business Card for more details.
Review these additional American Express Credit Card Promotions for more business card details from American Express.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.
Bank of America Business Credit Cards
Bank of America business cards offer a variety of rewards programs, charge card options, and basic cards to help manage your business expenses.
Review this Bank of America $100 Business Card Bonus that is available for a limited time.
Capital One Business Cards
Capital One business credit cards offer a variety of savings through rewards programs and 0% APR introductory rates.
You’ll earn unlimited 2% cash rebates on all of your business purchases with no annual fee for the first year, plus you can earn up to $150 in bonus cash with this Capital One business cash rebate card.
Review these additional Capital One Business Cards for more small business card options from Capital One.
Chase Business Cards
Chase business credit cards offer cash bonuses and business rewards programs that can save you money on your business spending.
Review these other Chase Business Card Bonuses for more rewards business cards from Chase Bank.
Citibank Business Cards
Citi business credit cards offer excellent features for financing small businesses and participating in business rewards programs.
Read about this CitiBusiness ThankYou(SM) Card Promotional Offer to earn bonus rewards points with no annual fee*.
PNC Bank Business Credit Cards
PNC Bank offers business cards with various features and options as an alternative to some of the major credit card issuers.
You’ll earn double miles on your first $2,500 in eligible net purchases and you can earn umlimited miles, plus you can fly any airline with no blackout dates. There is also no annual fee for this business travel rewards card.
Review these additional PNC Bank Business Card Offers for more business card account options from PNC Bank.
U.S. Bank Business Credit Cards
U.S. Bank offers 2 FlexPerks business rewards credit cards including a travel rewards option and a cash back card.
U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Business Travel Rewards Visa® Card – 17,500 Bonus Points
You’ll earn 17,500 bonus points when you spend $2,500 within 5 months, plus there is no annual fee for the first year, and you’ll earn more points toward travel on all of your purchases.
Review more details on the FlexPerks Business Rewards Cards to earn rewards on all of your business expenses.
Zions Bank (Utah only)
The AmaZing Business Credit Cards from Zions Bank offer $250 cash back or 25,000 bonus points after qualifying purchases with no annual fees, plus you can earn rewards on all of your small business spending.
Review these AmaZing Business Credit Cards for business owners in Utah.
Take advantage of these business credit card promotions to save money on business expenses, receive cash rewards, and gain access to exclusive business benefits and services.