Check out the cash rebate credit cards to earn cash back on all of your credit card purchases.
These credit cards offer cash back reward programs to save you money on all of your purchases.
Cash back cards provide rebates on all of your credit card purchases, so you can save money on your everyday purchases with cash rewards.
Apply for these cash rebate credit cards online to earn special cash bonus rewards in addition to the cash back bonuses that you’ll earn on your everyday purchases.
Citi Dividend Platinum Select Visa Card
Apply for the Citi Dividend Platinum Select Card to earn a $100 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months of opening your account, plus earn 5% cash back this quarter and every quarter in must-have categories when you enroll. You’ll also earn 1% cash back on all of your other purchases, and there is no annual fee.
- Earn $100 cash back after $500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 5% Cash Back in categories every quarter. Right now, on eligible purchases within the Hilton Portfolio, car rental agencies, movie theaters and theme parks from 7/1/14 – 9/30/14
- Enrollment each quarter is quick and easy
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- The total cash back earned with the card is $300 per calendar year, excluding the $100 cash back with this offer. See Citi Dividend Card Reward Program Information.
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 months. After that, the APR will be 12.99%-22.99% variable based on your creditworthiness*
- No Annual Fee*
- Click Apply Now to see pricing details
Once you are approved for this card, you can enroll in the Citibank 5% Cash Rebate Categories on a quarterly basis.
- 0% intro APR on purchases & balance transfers for 14 months – then a variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% – 22.99%. A 3% fee applies to each transferred balance.
- Over 5,000 cardmembers rated 4.8 out of 5 stars* and now Discover “Ranked Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Credit Card Companies in a Tie” by J.D. Power*.
- 5% cash back for online shopping and department store purchases on up to $1,500 – Oct. through Dec. 2014 when you sign up*. 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Free FICO® Credit Score online and on monthly statements*.
- No annual fee, no late fee for your first late payment – APR won’t go up for paying late, no overlimit fee and no foreign transaction fee.*
- Each Discover purchase is monitored. If it’s unusual, you’re alerted by e-mail, phone or text-and never responsible for unauthorized Discover card purchases.
- 100% U.S.- based customer service-anytime, day and night.
- *See rates, rewards, free FICO® Credit Score terms and other info by clicking “Apply.”
Read our Discover it® Review for more details on this offer.
* See the online credit card application for details about terms and conditions. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. However all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on the “Apply Now” button, you can review the credit card terms and conditions on the issuer’s website. Discover is a paid advertiser of MaximizingMoney.com.
U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature Card
Apply for the U.S. Bank Cash+ Credit Card to earn 5% cash back in 2 rotating categories per quarter, 2% cash back in 1 category including gas, groceries, or drug stores, and 1% cash back on everything else.
There is no annual fee for this card, plus you can earn a $25 bonus each time that you redeem $100 in cash back rewards within a single redemption.
Chase Freedom Credit Card Offer
The Chase Freedom credit card allows you to earn 5% cash rebates in new categories that rotate every 3 months as well as 1% cash back on all of your other card purchases with no annual fee.
Read more about this Chase Freedom Credit Card Promotion to earn cash rewards on all of your purchases.
TD Bank Cash Rewards Credit Card
Earn 5% cash back on dining, groceries, gas, cable, phone, and utility bill payments for the first 6 months and 1% thereafter with no annual fee.
Review more details about the TD Cash Rewards Credit Card to earn 5% cash back for your first 6 months.
Fidelity Rewards Credit Cards
Earn a full 2% cash back on all of your credit card purchases when you deposit them directly into a Fidelity investment account.
Check out these Fidelity Rewards Card Rebates if you have an account with Fidelity.
Huntington Bank Voice Credit Card
Earn 3% cash back in the 1 category that you choose, plus switch to a new category every quarter, depending on where you are spending the most money at that time of the year.
Check out the Huntington Voice MasterCard Credit Card for more details.
AARP Credit Card
The AARP Credit Card from Chase offers 3% unlimited cash back rebates on gas station and restaurant purchases as well as 1% on all other purchases with no annual fee.
Read this AARP Credit Card Review for more details and a special $100 bonus promotion for new members.
Citi Double Cash Card
The new Citi Double Cash Card offers 2% cash back on every purchase that you make by giving you 1% when you make your purchase and another 1% when you pay your credit card bill, plus there is no annual fee.
Read our Citi Double Cash Card Review for additional details.
Ebates Cash Back Visa Credit Card
Earn an extra 3% cash back on all of your Ebates.com purchases in addition to the regular cash back earnings, plus get a $10 bonus after your first purchase with no annual fee.
Read our Ebates Credit Card Review for more details.
Lake City Bank Bonus Rewards Cards
Lake City Bank offers nationally available credit cards that are issued by Elan Financial Services.
These Lake City Bank Cards offer up to 1.50% in cash rewards for every $1 spent, plus you can earn up to a $50 cash back bonus after your first purchases.
Take advantage of these cash rebate credit cards to earn cash rewards for your everyday credit card purchases.