If you are filing your taxes via TurboTax and expect to receive a tax refund, you can earn a $50 bonus when you direct deposit your tax refund and a paycheck with Credit Karma Money.
Credit Karma Money is a free checking account and savings account with zero fees that helps you manage your money better.
To earn a $50 bonus, you’ll need to direct deposit your tax refund and a paycheck with Credit Karma Money, but you must file your taxes via TurboTax in order to access this promotion.
If you are interested in this Credit Karma $50 Direct Deposit Bonus, you can also get a TurboTax 20% Referral Discount when you file your taxes with TurboTax.
Credit Karma Money Save
- Free savings account with zero fees.
- Earn 0.20% APY on your savings.
- Up to $5 million, or $250K per bank, in FDIC insurance.
- Automatically enter to win a $20k savings boost when you deposit at least $1 into your Save account.
- Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC.
Credit Karma Money Spend
- Free checking account with zero fees.
- Unlimited free withdrawals at 55,000+ ATMs by Allpoint.
- Get paid up to 2 days early.
- No minimum balance requirement.
- No overdraft fees.
- Set up direct deposit to get your paychecks up to 2 days early.
- Every Visa debit card has a chance to get reimbursed by Credit Karma Money.
Credit Karma $50 Direct Deposit Bonus
If you are filing your taxes via TurboTax and receiving a tax refund, you can access this offer from the refund section within TurboTax (where you enter your banking info or choose to receive your refund via check).
To qualify for the Credit Karma $50 Direct Deposit Bonus, you must:
1. Open your new Credit Karma Money Spend account from March 15, 2021, through and including April 15, 2021 (I would expect this to be extended until the new tax deadline on May 17, 2021).
2. Deposit all or part of your federal or state income tax return.
3. Receive a Qualifying Direct Deposit by May 9, 2021.
4. If eligible, you will automatically receive the $50 Direct Deposit Bonus in your Credit Karma Money Spend account on May 10, 2021.
- Offer not available to existing Credit Karma Spend account holders.
- This offer is available only online for account applications completed using the option from the TurboTax page.
- Your Credit Karma Money Spend account must be open and in good standing at time of payout.
- The value of the bonus may be reported on the applicable IRS form.
- A Qualifying Direct Deposit is one electronic deposit of a regular periodic payment (such as salary, pension, Government Benefits, or other monthly income) made into your Credit Karma Money Spend account.
If you are filing your taxes via TurboTax and expect to receive a tax refund, and you are interested in trying out Credit Karma Money, take advantage of this offer to earn an extra $50 bonus.
You can learn more about Credit Karma Money on CreditKarma.com, but you must apply through the TurboTax refund page in order to qualify for this $50 bonus.