Marcus by Goldman Sachs will give you a $100 bonus when you deposit $10,000 into a new or existing Online Savings Account.
In order to qualify, you must deposit $10,000 in new money within 10 days of enrollment, and maintain those funds plus your current balance for 60 days.
To enroll, just visit this Marcus $100 Savings Bonus and click the “Enroll Now” button.
The Marcus Online Savings Account currently offers a 1.70% APY as of 1/23/2020.
This Marcus $100 Savings Bonus is available nationwide across the U.S.A.
How To Earn Marcus $100 Savings Bonus
1. Enroll your new or existing Marcus Online Savings Account by February 11, 2020.
2. Within 10 calendar days of enrollment, deposit $10,000 or more in new money (multiple deposits are allowed).
3. Maintain the $10,000 new money deposit plus your current balance in your account for 60 days.
4. Marcus will deposit the $100 bonus into your account within 14 days of meeting the requirements.
This offer is limited to 1 bonus per customer, but joint account owners can each qualify for the bonus 1 time on separate accounts.
Marcus Online Savings Account
- No Fees.
- No Minimum Deposit.
- 1.70% APY as of 1/23/2020.
- 24/7 Customer Support.
- U.S.-based Contact Center.
- FDIC Insured.
- Provided by Goldman Sachs Bank USA.
Take advantage of this Online Savings Account promotion from Marcus by Goldman Sachs to get a $100 bonus with a $10,000 deposit.
Marcus also provides access to Clarity Money, which is a free personal financial management tool.
A special thank you goes out to My Money Blog for alerting us to this offer.