TD Bank is offering a $150 or $300 bonus when you open a new TD personal checking account online with qualifying direct deposits.
You’ll earn $150 when you open a TD Convenience Checking account and receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days of account opening.
You’ll earn $300 when you open a TD Beyond Checking account and receive direct deposits totaling $2,500 or more within 60 days of account opening.
New TD Bank accounts are available for residents of Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Vermont, Virginia, and Washington D.C. as well as Canadian residents (offer only valid in the United States, and Canadian cross-border banking customers are not eligible for the bonus).
If you are already a current TD customer, you can participate in the TD Bank Referral Program to earn extra cash rewards.
TD Bank Checking $150/$300 Bonus
Just visit this TD Bank Checking Promo Link to apply online for this offer to earn a cash bonus with a new TD Bank personal checking account.
$300 TD Beyond Checking Account Bonus: Open a TD Beyond Checking Account with cumulative direct deposit funds of $2,500 or more into the new account within 60 days of account opening.
$150 TD Convenience Checking Account Bonus: Open a TD Convenience Checking Account with cumulative direct deposit funds of $500 or more into the new account within 60 days of account opening.
- This offer is available to new personal checking customers who do not have an existing or prior personal checking account at TD Bank.
- You must open your account online via and complete the required qualifying criteria.
- Qualifying direct deposits are recurring electronic deposits of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your Employer or the Government.
- Person-to-Person and bank transfers between your TD Bank accounts or accounts you have at other financial institutions or brokerages do not qualify.
- Once the offer criteria is met, the bonus will be credited into the new personal checking account no later than 95 days from account opening.
- Account must remain open, active, in good standing, and in the same product type through the qualifying period to receive the bonus.
- Bonus will be reported as taxable income to the IRS on a 1099-MISC.
- There is a limit of 1 bonus per customer, and it cannot be combined with any other offer.
- TD Bank employees and Canadian cross-border banking customers are not eligible.
TD Convenience Checking Account Details
- $15 Monthly Maintenance Fee.
- 2 Ways to Waive Fees: $100 minimum daily balance; or if you are ages 17 through 23.
- $0 Minimum Opening Deposit.
TD Beyond Checking Account Details
- $25 Monthly Maintenance Fee.
- 3 Ways to Waive Fees: $5,000 monthly in direct deposits; or $2,500 minimum daily balance; or $25,000 combined balance across eligible TD accounts.
- $0 Minimum Opening Deposit.
Take advantage of this TD Bank promotion to get a $150 or $300 bonus today.
You may also be interested in this TD Bank $250 Credit Card Bonus if you plan on becoming a TD Bank customer.