The Wells Fargo Everyday Checking Account is offering a $325 cash bonus when you open a new account online or in-branch with a minimum deposit of $25 and receive a total of $1,000 or more in qualifying direct deposits within 90 calendar days from account opening.
Alternatively, if you can bring $250,000 or more in new deposits, you can earn a $2,500 bonus when you open a new Wells Fargo Premier Checking Account and make $250,000 or more in new deposits to qualified linked banking and investment accounts by day 45 and maintain a minimum $250,000 balance through day 90 after account upgrade or opening.
If you prefer to open a new consumer savings account, you can get a $525 bonus when you open a Way2Save Savings account and bring $25,000 or more in new money to your savings account by Day 30, and maintain at least a $25,000 balance through Day 90 after account opening.
Wells Fargo currently has about 4,900 banking locations across the U.S.A., EXCLUDING the following states: Hawaii, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, New Hampshire, Ohio, Oklahoma, Vermont, and West Virginia, although you may still be able to open an account online if you live in one of those states and are near a Wells Fargo Branch Location.
$325 Wells Fargo Checking Account Promotion
Check out this Wells Fargo $325 Checking Account Offer to apply online or request your code to open in-branch.
How To Qualify
1. Open a new Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account by January 16, 2024.
2. Fund your new Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $25.
3. Within 90 days of account opening, receive a total of $1,000 or more in qualifying direct deposits to the new checking account.
4. A $325 bonus will be deposited into your new checking account within 30 days after the 90-day qualification period if you meet the offer requirements.
You cannot be a current owner on a Wells Fargo consumer checking account, a Wells Fargo team member, or a recipient of a consumer checking bonus in the past 12 months (limit 1 bonus per customer).
A qualifying direct deposit is a salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income, electronically deposited through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network by your employer or an outside agency.
Non-qualifying direct deposits for purposes of this offer include transfers from one account to another (for example, transfers between your own accounts, or person-to-person transfers using a transfer service such as Zelle), or deposits made at a branch or ATM, or through mobile deposit.
$525 Wells Fargo Way2Save Savings Account Bonus
1. Visit this Wells Fargo $525 Way2Save Savings Promotion to request your unique promo code via email and provide the bonus offer code to the banker at the time of account opening.
2. Open a new Way2Save Savings account or another eligible consumer savings account at a Wells Fargo branch with a minimum opening deposit of $25 by January 9, 2024.
3. Bring $25,000 or more in new money to your new savings account by Day 30 and maintain at least a $25,000 balance through Day 90 after account opening.
4. Wells Fargo will deposit your bonus into your new savings account within 30 days after you have met all offer requirements.
Wells Fargo Way2Save Savings Account Fees
The Wells Fargo Way2Save Savings account monthly service fee is $5, which can be avoided with 1 of the following each fee period:
- $300 minimum daily balance.
- 1 automatic transfer each fee period of $25 or more from a linked Wells Fargo checking account.
- 1 automatic transfer each business day within the fee period of $1 or more from a linked Wells Fargo checking account.
- 1 or more Save As You Go transfers from a linked Wells Fargo checking account. A qualifying Save As You Go transfer is an automatic transfer of $1 from your linked Wells Fargo checking account to your Way2Save Savings account each time you use your debit card for a 1-time purchase or complete a Bill Pay transaction through online banking, and the 1-time debit card purchase or Bill Pay transaction posts to the account.
- Primary account owner is 24 years old or under. When the primary account owner reaches the age of 25, age can no longer be used to avoid the monthly service fee. Customers 12 and under must have an adult co-owner.
$2,500 Wells Fargo Premier Checking Account Bonus
1. Visit this Wells Fargo $2,500 Premier Checking Promotion and request your promo code via email.
2. Visit your local Wells Fargo branch with the bonus promo code to provide to a banker at account opening.
3. Upgrade to or open a new Premier Checking Account in person with a minimum opening deposit of $25 by January 9, 2024.
4. Bring $250,000 or more in new deposits to qualifying linked banking and investing accounts by day 45 and maintain at least a $250,000 balance through day 90 after account upgrade or opening.
5. Wells Fargo will deposit your $2,500 bonus into your new account within 30 days after you meet the qualifications.
Wells Fargo Consumer Checking Account Fees
Everyday Checking – $10 Monthly Fee
Avoid the $10 fee with 1 of the following each fee period:
- 10 Debit Card Purchases/Payments.
- Qualifying Total Direct Deposits of $500.
- $1,500 Minimum Daily Balance.
- Linked Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card.
Preferred Checking – $15 Monthly Fee
Avoid the $15 fee with 1 of the following each fee period:
- Qualifying Total Direct Deposits of $1,000.
- Maintain $10,000 in Combined Minimum Deposit Balances.
- Have a linked Wells Fargo Home Mortgage.
Premier Checking – $35 Monthly Fee
Avoid the $35 fee with the following each fee period:
- Maintain $250,000 or more in statement-ending qualifying linked consumer bank deposit account balances (checking, savings, CDs, FDIC-insured IRAs) and investment account balances (brokerage available through our brokerage affiliate Wells Fargo Advisors, applicable bank fiduciary and custody accounts, annuities, and eligible foreign exchange transactions).
PMA Package – $30 Monthly Fee
Avoid the $30 fee with 1 of the following each fee period:
- $25,000 or more in qualifying linked bank deposit accounts (checking, savings, CDs, FDIC-insured IRAs).
- $50,000 or more in any combination of qualifying linked banking, brokerage (available through Wells Fargo Advisors), and credit balances (including 10% of mortgage balances, certain mortgages not eligible).
You may also be interested in these Chase Bank Bonus Coupon Codes to earn a cash bonus with a new checking and savings account.
Take advantage of these Wells Fargo savings and checking account bonuses to earn extra cash for opening a new banking account with Wells Fargo.