Fifth Third Bank is offering a $325 bonus when you open a new Fifth Third Momentum Checking Account and make direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
To earn a $325 bonus, apply for this Fifth Third Bank $325 Checking Account Promotion and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening, and the $325 bonus will be credited to your new account within 10 business days of completing the requirements.
When you open a Fifth Third Momentum Checking Account, there is no minimum balance requirement, no minimum deposit, and no monthly maintenance fee ($5 dormant account monthly fee after 12 months without any deposits or withdrawals).
If you live in Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, or West Virginia (or within a 50-mile radius of a branch), open a Fifth Third Momentum Checking Account to earn a $325 cash bonus with a direct deposit.
About Fifth Third Bank Branches
Fifth Third Bank has branches in Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, and West Virginia.
In order to open a Fifth Third Bank account online, you must live in one of the above states, or if you live within a 50-mile radius of a branch, you may be able to visit a branch in-person to open an account (the online application will indicate this to you when you enter your ZIP code).
If you don’t live in a qualifying area, review these other bank deals from Chase Bank or M&T Bank instead.
Fifth Third Bank $325 Momentum Checking Account Promotion
1. Visit this Fifth Third Bank $325 Checking Offer to request your $325 cash bonus coupon code by email or to apply online.
2. You can apply online or present the MA code on your coupon either in-branch or by phone when you open a Fifth Third Bank checking account.
3. Make direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
4. Your $325 bonus will be deposited into your account within 10 business days of meeting the requirements.
- To qualify for the $325 checking bonus, provide the offer code, open a Fifth Third Momentum Checking or Preferred checking account, and make direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
- The $325 checking bonus does not require any additional activities.
- A qualifying Direct Deposit is an Automated Clearing House (ACH) credit, which may include payroll, pension or government payments (such as Social Security).
- The cash bonus will be deposited into your new account within 10 business days of completing qualifying activity requirements.
- In order to receive the cash bonus, your checking account must be open and in good standing.
- Offer is not available to existing Fifth Third checking customers or to those with a Fifth Third Checking account that has been closed within the last 12 months.
- Bank reserves the right to limit each customer to 1 new account-related gift incentive per calendar year.
- Eligibility may be limited based on your account type and ownership role.
- Account must be funded within 45 days of account opening.
- No minimum deposit required to open a checking account.
- Bonus may be taxable as interest income and reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Open a Fifth Third Momentum Checking Account to earn a $325 cash bonus if you live in a qualifying location.
Brandy Miller says
I think it’s crap that they can expire an off before thier expiration printed on the offer! I didn’t know I needed a code! I wasn’t about to click on the ‘open a checking account’ online!!! I’ve dealt with enough fraud online!! I am fighting for this offer and getting no where!!!! This is FALSE ADVERTISING!!!
john mccann says
They don’t offer the bonus in my area(MO).
David C says
Also they gave me 30 days to get the code, all $200 bonus in the internet are expired.
David C says
When I go to fifth third Bank to open an account they tell me to get the coupon for 200.00 bonus and the coupon expire, my mistake was I trust them and I open he account first and then try to get the coupon if I can find a code I will close the account an them they charge you for closing the account I hope some one send me something to get the code look like a fraud.
First call I made I said that I wanted to open an acct based on a promotion I found online. Was promptly told that I can only do it if I’ve received a postcard in the mail. Ended call without giving any info.
Second call, I tell them that I received a postcard in the mail a little while ago offering a promotion. They ask for MA code, I give them 76069. They ask what state I live in (Michigan), and then tell me that the MA code I gave was not valid for the state of Michigan. Ended call.
I tried and they said I had to apply at a branch. The system stopped the application over the phone.
kim hosek says
I called to open a new checking account using code ma 10387. they refused saying I had to have a postcard mailed from them. their website say I don’t and I can call and open using this code. what kind of fraud is this. whay does this bank advertise this and then refuse to do.
5th third bank is a joke…Fraud ! I had a postcard and a month later I still haven’t gotten my 200 bonus…I’m closing all my accounts with them..it’s just a way of getting you in to open new account s with them!
I called today to open the account on the phone with MA Code 10387.. to my extreme disappointment.. the CSR said the code was expired already. :/
Does anyone have a new code?
Max Messner says
The MA Code 95403 should be working for a $200 bonus through August 31, 2014.
Thanks for the comment. Max
Pat Wong says
Do not call 1-800-333-7595 for 53 Bank’s $200 bank bonus–this 53 Bank branch has refused to offer any of 53 Bank’s $200 bank bonus. But, 1-800-972-3030 has offered $200 bank bonus.
yingju LI\i says
I want to get $200 bank bonus